ChristinS profile image 93

Have you taught a course on Udemy? What did you think of it?

I am considering doing a course on Udemy and was wondering if any of my fellow hubbers have done so and if it was an enjoyable and profitable experience for you? Can you make decent sideline money on Udemy?

Matt Easterbrook5 profile image83

Matthew A Easterbrook (Matt Easterbrook5) says

Inspired to write profile image73

Dale J Ovenstone (Inspired to write) says

• Inspired to write profile image

Dale J Ovenstone (Inspired to write) 2 years ago

Also, Christin, there is another paid video host platform at mindbites.com, that you may wish to consider

Sarah Bunker profile image60

Sarah Bunker says

• ChristinS profile image

Christin Sander (ChristinS) 2 years ago

Thanks, I've heard from others there is decent money to be made there. I have some niche hubs that I thought would cross promote a course nicely and the course I want to do hasn't been done to death yet.