1) What do you love, what are you good at and what are you passionate about?
2) What careers are based on these things? (idk if you like protesting for peoples rights because you are passionate for peoples rights maybe a career in which you try to stand up for human rights, if you like writing non-fictional stuff, maybe journalism).
3) What is the likely hood of you actually getting a job in this career if you qualified?
4) What do you need to qualify to get this job (like degree, work experience, driving license, any other licenses?) and can you get these qualifications?
5) Can you live on the salary and most important will you be happy?
I guess many governments have career profiles you can check, there are people who do career advise in schools, colleges, universities and probably in job centres too. For some places you can ask to volunteer to get a feel of what the job is like and this will also look good on your cv.