word55 profile image 75

Is it better to be a Jack or Jill of all trades, Jack or Jill of a few trades or a Master of One?

Feel free to tell what you are. If you are Master of one then do or did you desire to be more than the one? Finally, What do you think in general?

connorj profile image75

Best Answer John Connor (connorj) says

• word55 profile image

Word (word55) 2 years ago

That's a very good answer. I've tried be Master of one but others became interesting so then I became a Jack of several and still working on Mastering one. Thanks for such great explanation.

bravewarrior profile image95

Shauna L Bowling (bravewarrior) says

• word55 profile image

Word (word55) 2 years ago

You go Ms. Lady, I like your spirit. Now, a doctor, nurse, policeman or other professions that a person may master as one may not be boring. I think there are advantages to all trades. A person can be the master of one trade and have more for family.

word55 profile image75

Word (word55) says

Say Yes To Life profile image82

Yoleen Lucas (Say Yes To Life) says

• word55 profile image

Word (word55) 2 years ago

Hummm, a Jill of all trades, I think that is great. It should have you very versatile. I love it my sister.

sassydee profile image72

Delilah (sassydee) says

• word55 profile image

Word (word55) 2 years ago

Hey Delilah, I love the spirit of your answer! You go go...

Kay (KB3) says

• word55 profile image

Word (word55) 2 years ago

That is a great comment. It makes excellent sense to use your mind to full capacity. Thanks!