Billrrrr profile image 91

Have all the changes over the last year ruined Hubpages?

Change is like the mighty tide of the Atlantic Ocean. Refuse is hauled away on the backs of whitecaps and deposited in the uncharted depths. This is a good thing and yet, too often the churning surf also drags away and buries items of great worth and treasure. For me, Hubpages has become the Atlantic Ocean. It has carted off a few banana peels but has washed away many narrow slivers of beach that were home to much wisdom and beauty.

Faceless39 profile image93

Best Answer Faceless39 says

• Billrrrr profile image

Bill Russo (Billrrrr) 20 months ago

Since the beginning of the internet, I have been in many writing groups, including the AMAZING INSTANT NOVELIST, where I won a few awards. Having seen many groups come and go, I am giving you a feeling that I have, that HP is sliding backwards.

Genna East profile image87

Genna East says

• Billrrrr profile image

Bill Russo (Billrrrr) 20 months ago

Thanks Genna. I can't find anything anymore. I can't find hubs by friends. When I tell the page to allow me to search only for hubs it gives me everything but. I still love the site but they don't have a clear vision anymore of what it should be.

Jodah profile image86

John Hansen (Jodah) says

ahorseback profile image44

ahorseback says