CelebrateUSA profile image 85

HP help on copyright issues?

Over the years, I have seen HP step up and help writers such as myself who tries diligently to add content. From the ease of the capsules to the spell check to the edits. Yet, one area continues to frustrate me and that is managing the stolen content. Perhaps this has been discussed and I have been away if so, please forgive me. I just stopped back in and have several more articles with copyright violations. I know HP has notified me and provided a template but I simply do not have the time to reach out to the individuals. Yes, I have sent a kind note and tried but I need more help.

lisavollrath profile image92

Lisa Vollrath (lisavollrath) says

• Faceless39 profile image

Faceless39 2 years ago

This is great information! I've been going through the domain owners and they're total jerks, as you'd expect. Thanks so much, I'll bookmark this post and give this a try.

sharath999 profile image60

sharath999 says