aoiffe379 profile image 60

How do you respond when someone teases you continually and annoys you?

I have a co-worker who is continually teasing me ; and I am sick of it. He says that when he leaves, I will take over his position.The fact is that I am happy with my present position and do not want any more responsibilities. Somehow, he does not seem to understand this fact and I believe he does it to annoy me. Last night I hung up the phone on him after telling him I was going to hang up. This morning I apologized. But, I wonder if he will get the message. This guy is 31 and still playful; but he is hardworking and leads others to success. Am I thin skin?

Penny G profile image77

Penny Godfirnon (Penny G) says

Mocha Momma profile image60

Mocha Momma says

msorensson profile image63

msorensson says

DIY Backlinks profile image61

DIY Backlinks says

Briton profile image61

Briton says

CGD says