gmwilliams profile image 82

Knowing that being fired from a job STILL carries a negative stigma, what would you

do if your child was fired for cause(his/her own fault)-tell him/her that his/her chances for career success will be ruined as h/she will be considered problematic by prospective employees & h/she will only get the least desirable jobs available as his/her reputation is blemished & is a failure OR would you indicate that it is only a job, being fired isn't a reflection of who h/she is & when one door closes, another opens? I was strongly inculcated that the worst thing is to be fired from a job, especially from my father. To my father, being fired is a fate worse than death.

cobrien profile image78

cobrien says

Michaela Osiecki profile image87

Michaela (Michaela Osiecki) says