cam8510 profile image 93

What is the best place to post a review of a local business?

I've looked at Yelp (Yuck), Google+ and Foursquare. I want to write a full review, not just a testimonial. It seems to me that if the SEO details are good enough I should be able to post a review of a local business right here on HubPages and pull in local traffic. It is part of a chain, but I don't want to review the whole chain.

bravewarrior profile image92

Shauna L Bowling (bravewarrior) says

Faith Reaper profile image88

Faith Reaper says

• cam8510 profile image

Chris Mills (cam8510) 8 months ago

Faith, I'll be writing the review about the Max Fitness center on Tower Rd off Veterans. They transformed me and asked if I'd write a review. I told them yes, but it would be an objective review. A review is no good if it is biased.

Wesman Todd Shaw profile image92

Wesman Todd Shaw says

• cam8510 profile image

Chris Mills (cam8510) 8 months ago

My review will be applicable to one business in one city. So from HP, if written correctly, people searching for information about that one place of business should be able to find my review even if it is not posted someplace closer to that business?

• cam8510 profile image

Chris Mills (cam8510) 8 months ago

Good information, manatita. I'll begin with HP. I believe I can use SEO to get to my target audience. Key words, sub titles, synopsis should get me there, at least for now.