What do you trust most about your intuition in knowing someone is harming you behind your back?

Okay so that's a complicated sentence I realize. To explain a bit of what I'm going through; I am experiencing injustice in almost every area in my life. Some has gotten better, but it's been 4 years of total stress and can't be sure who but someone wants to see me fail. Since I am doubting myself due to never ending harassment, I question the very basic indications that show reason and culpability of he suspect. I think I'm asking the impossible question but anyone want to try and explain how they know for certain they are being messed with

threekeys profile image84

ThreeKeys says

blondenblue 9 months ago

https://gbr.pepperdine.edu/2010/08/are-workplace-b... This link describes my situation pretty accurately, as if it's his instructions.

savvydating profile image83

Yves (savvydating) says

blondenblue 9 months ago

Thank you for your advice. I have documented everything. Reporting It and dealing with it will be hard, I am wiped out. I'll find my strength and yes, the Lord is my refuge and my rock. I believe he will help me. Thank you for your kindness.