shanmarie profile image 65

What is the most embarrassing thing you have ever done at a job interview?

Aime F profile image84

Aime (Aime F) says

• shanmarie profile image

Shannon (shanmarie) 2 months ago

Hooray for employers with a sense of humor! I once sent a dirty joke to a client I was trying to get. I meant to send it to my friend. The joke was supposed to be that I could take my friend's humor. The client laughed, but I didn't get the job.

MizBejabbers says

• shanmarie profile image

Shannon (shanmarie) 2 months ago

That's crazy! Hard to believe you weren't believed. Makes me wonder how many times someone lied to the interviewer to reschedule.Or how many employees regularly make up excuses.

• shanmarie profile image

Shannon (shanmarie) 2 months ago

Oh my! That's too bad, especially if you couldn't control it. I'm sorry that happened to you.

KsenijaZ profile image84

Ksenija (KsenijaZ) says