savvydating profile image 81

Why are women so catty in the workplace and why do employers put up with it?

What's the deal with these tacky women, and why are there so many of them? In every job I've had, I've seen this phenomenon of women gossiping, backstabbing and cackling. Their presence makes for a hellish workplace. Are employers in denial about these people? I know that they are where I work, the bosses claim that everything is fine.

Best Answer Paula (fpherj48) says

4 weeks ago
  • savvydating profile image

Yves (savvydating) 4 weeks ago

Great response. I could not agree with you more. Managers absolutely must let employees know that acting badly is not an option. I particularly like the phrase "zero tolerance." Thank you for giving a real answer to this widespread problem, Paula.

RTalloni profile image85

RTalloni says

5 weeks ago
Efficient Admin profile image93

Efficient Admin says

5 weeks ago
  • savvydating profile image

Yves (savvydating) 5 weeks ago

Efficient Admin, As far as I am concerned, you are allowed to say "that." It's the truth & I agree that if a boss can't manage a subordinate who acts badly and who violates the civil rights of another, then she has no business holding that positi

Aime F profile image84

Aime (Aime F) says

5 weeks ago
  • savvydating profile image

Yves (savvydating) 5 weeks ago

That's awesome that you have not experienced anything negative from women in the workplace, Aime.