Hello, I recently obtained a copy of a background check that was initiated by a potential...

employer. I was offered a job with this company but when they got the background check back there was negative feedback given from a former employer. They in turn took back their offer of employment, and stated this was the reason for the retraction of the offer of employment. I was completely suprised to see this because when I left the company he told me I could use him as a reference. Is there anything I can do?

Linda Trempe profile image62

Linda Trempe says

Dame Scribe profile image59

Dame Scribe says

pisean282311 profile image57

pisean282311 says