Hi muthusami. There are a few things to get some training on. Without any one of these it wont work to its full potential...
1. Find the right domain or website address. Could be "your name".com.
2.Set up a Wordpress blog. It's specifically designed for the search engines. It's indexed easily by Google and pinged every time you create a new post.
3. Besides having your RSS feed sent out on Wordpress you can set up your social site accounts and link to feed your posts out to them. You can also create an Onlywire account and it can submit to tons of different sites.
4. Do manual submissions for your articles to Ezine Articles, linkedin, Hubpages, Squidoo and Betternetworker.
5. Use Article Submitter if you can and it submits your posts to over 300 directories.
6. Find some good training on Keyword Research. You need to know what people are searching for and how many people are searching for it to see if it's worth optimizing your page to get those searches.
This gets you to zero in on targeted prospects for your post as long as the post is relates to your keywords. This is important to have a good prospect to customer conversion. You can use Rank Tracker to track your URLs and see how you rank for those keywords.
7. Use Video Marketing sites to share your value to others. You can give hands on training on things people want to do using the computer.
8. Join a Mastermind team that has experts in SEO that share expert advice on everything SEO for free.
I hope this helps muthusami and good luck!