profile image 54

Can I make society's office bearers party to complaint in consumer court as committee is illegal

For the rain water leakages from common terrace above my flat the society had spent Rs.37500/- in 2010.However before starting the work they had insisted for contribution of Rs.20000/- from me and since I had no other go I had to pay the same.I have now wrote to the society asking back my Rs.20000/- given by me for this work and also Rs4000/- for the estimated cost for the repairs for my ceiling damages due to the rain water leakage. There is no reply yet.Now I decided to approach the consumer court in this regard jointly against (1)Society and(2)Three office bearers individually.Pl guide.


sort by best latest

There aren't any answers to this question yet.