profile image 47

dear sir, my father in law ows a flat in a registered chs & now ...

without informing his legally wedded wife transferred the said flat to his sons name through gift deed agreement. society has not taken his wife & younger daughters noc & transferred the said flat in sons name that too before the Agm. the wife had already given a letter to the secretary raising her objection. kindly guide me as to what can be done.


sort by best latest

There aren't any answers to this question yet.