profile image 48

hello. I was working for Oberoi hotels in mumbai from 1991 to 1997 and then left abroad since...

then. I did not claim any PF as yet so I sent my parent to inquire to the HR office in Mumbai since I dont reside in Mumbai. The personel in the HR office adviced to get a leaving certificate and my last salary slip which I guess over the period of years is not with me anymore. Pls help if I would be able to claim my PF with this hindrance.Thank you


sort by best latest

There aren't any answers to this question yet.