I work for a man (My boss) who everyday for the last two weeks has belittled me in front of...

patients and yelled at me, he tells me that i am not to talk at all, and that nothing I ever say will ever be right because he is 100% right and he always will be, that there will never ever come a time when I am right and he is wrong! He tells me to do something one way and then comes back and tells me that no he wants it done another way and "what do I not understand about that" in a very ugly and demeaning way when he has just given me instructions to do things the way he has just told me to do them but obviously came back and changed his mind. He is very threatining about my job and tells

taja609 profile image76

taja609 says

Shahid Bukhari profile image61

Shahid Bukhari says

ArtAsLife profile image61

ArtAsLife says

Mr. Happy profile image84

Mr. Happy says

kelly case says