profile image 48

I was denied unemployment in MIchigan for voluntarily leaving a position that changed...

significantly in job responsibilities. I lost the hearing. Advocates are only available for 1st hearing. Can I have an attorney if I can re-open the hearing?


sort by best latest

gvannorman150 profile image72

gvannorman150 says

You can help the HubPages community highlight top quality content by ranking this answer up or down.

6 years ago
 |  Comment