Becoming an Arbonne Independent Consultant
Where Do You See Yourself in 5 Years?
Where do you see yourself in 5 years? If you keep doing what you're doing, you're going to keep getting what you're getting. If you keep doing what you're doing now, will you get to where you want to be in 5 years? Those were questions that were asked of me. I'm a nail technician by trade and have a traveling spa business. Over the past few years, however, my business suffered due to the economy as clients had to cut my luxury services out of their budget. I was introduced to Arbonne a little over a year ago, and of course was skeptical and not interested at first. Eventually, after hearing the Arbonne difference a few times and learning about what ingredients should not be in skin care, I decided to give the products a try. What impressed me were the results I got using the products and how happy my sensitive skin was that the products did not irritate it. I decided that if I won't use the other products on my skin, why would I want to use them on my clients? So, not only did I switch the products I used on myself, but I also switched to Arbonne for my business. At first, I just wanted the discount because I wasn't a sales person, but my excitement about the products showed with my clients and they all started purchasing Arbonne products from me and I decided to take a serious look at building an Arbonne business and asked myself "What if this works?"
So far, Arbonne has been amazing journey and I can't wait to see what is in store for me in the future. I have been able to work when I choose. When my sister went into labor in May and I was at the hospital with her and the rest of the family for two days, I didn't have to ask for a day off, it was amazing and I was able to be there with her to help her deliver my beautiful nephew! I love that I get to spend a lot of time with him and help her out whenever she needs it, because I have a flexible schedule that I choose. I decided to make a decision to take control of my future and determine my own worth. The rewards and recognition have been amazing and empowering, and inspires me to do better. I know I'm with the right company at the right time. I want to help you succeed and realize your dreams! What's important to you? Below, you will find out how to become an Arbonne Independent Consultant. Are you ready to move toward your dreams? Watch this quick video, then read below.
Arbonne Opportunity Video
Watch and hear Arbonne consultants talk about the Arbonne opportunity.
What is the cost to start my own Arbonne business?
To become an Arbonne Independent Consultant, you are only required to pay the fee of $109, which gives you your own consultant ID, 35% discount, a Strong Start Binder, which includes everything you need to start your Arbonne business, some samples, and a pack of catalogs. You are not required to carry inventory, however, it is recommended that you are using the products personally (how can you be excited about products that you aren't personally using?). As a new business builder, you're eligible for a Right Start Value Pack, where you can purchase $700 worth of products for only $350 (yes, that's 50% off!). When your opening order is $150 or more in retail value, you also get a free gift of your choice (up to $100 value).
How Do I Make Money?
As an Arbonne Independent Consultant, you get paid several ways.
1. You get paid a 35% commission on all retail sales.
2. You get paid a 15% commission on all Preferred Client (PC) sales (PCs = more repeat business and potential business builders)
3. You get paid overrides (OV) on your team's volume: 4 - 18% depending on your management level.
4. You get paid management bonuses for reaching various goals every month (Amount varies depending on management level)
5. When you reach Regional Vice President level, you get an $800/month car bonus to buy or lease a new or used (less than 4 years) white Mercedes Benz of your choice (proof of purchase or lease of white Mercedes required). When you reach National Vice President level, your car bonus increases to $1000/month.
6. You earn ASAP (kind of like frequent flier miles) points for your own activity and helping others succeed, which can be redeemed for trips, jewelry, and other rewards.
7. When you reach the level of Area Manager (2nd level of management), you can will your business to your family.
When Do I Get Paid?
Arbonne sends out checks once a month for commissions, overrides, and bonuses. If a client orders with you and wants to pay with cash or check, you could have some "right now" money from the commission (by placing the order under your own ID and using your discount) or wait for your commission check to arrive.
Commission checks are usually mailed out on the 10th business day of the month. Once you promote to the first level of management (District Manager), you have the option of having your checks direct deposited into your checking account.
What Kind of Training is Available to Consultants?
Arbonne offers a Strong Start Program (which is included in your Strong Start Binder), which provides you with the tools necessary to get on the fast track to building a successful business.
Arbonne also offers weekly training calls, Learn n Burns, which you can read the script or download the mp3 recording to an mp3 player or iPod (or for $5/month have a CD of the month's Learn n Burns sent to you every month). Learn n burns are conversations between president Rita Davenport and various Arbonne Independent Consultants, who have all been where you are starting, they share their trials and tribulations of their Arbonne journey and how they have achieved success with their Arbonne business. Occasional Rita has conversations with guest speakers such as John Maxwell, Connie Podesta, Bruce Wilkinson, and other motivational speakers and authors.
Arbonne University Modules provide training on product knowledge and getting started.
Your sponsor and upline (and sidelines) team will also coach you using a proven system for success, to help you learn the skills to build your ideal business.
Local, regional, national, and global training is available as well.
Am I Required to Do Parties?
What are the Reach Out Medthods?
We coach on several reach out methods. You are not required to do all of them, choose what works best for you. All you are asked to do is share the Arbonne story with people consistently. Here are some of the reach out methods I personally use.
Swiss Beauty Workshops: usually in groups of 3 to 6 people (can be more) telling the Arbonne story and demonstrating the benefits of using Arbonne's products
1:1's Meet with one person (sometimes two) for coffee, tea, or whatever you prefer. Shortened version of the workshop
Sampling: Sending samples to people to try to asking for feedback.
"Virtual Parties" (don't want to clean your house or bake cupcakes?)
Trade shows or fairs
Do what works for you, just keep it simple and easy to duplicate. This is a relationship building business, people do business with people they know, like, and trust.
I'm Ready to Get Started What Next?
1. If you haven't already tried the products, click on the flower picture to the right to fill out a client profile and request your free sample (this will help me determine the product sample that will best address your needs).
2. If you are ready to sign up, go to http://www.spatreats2u.myarbonne.com and click on Join Arbonne, or contact me with questions.
3. Determine your budget to start your business (while there are no inventory requirements, you will want to order products for personal use and also products to demo as testers for people to try at workshops or 1:1s)
4. Once you register as a client with me, you will receive a welcome e-mail from me with a link to an action plan for you to fill out (we can go over this together) and set your goals, etc.
5. Start Strong Getting Started coaching.
6. Schedule your VIP launches to let you friends and family know that you are starting your own business
Why Do You Want to Start an Arbonne Business? - What's Important to You?
There are no right or wrong answers. You may have more than one reason. Choose your strongest reason.
Why Do You Want To Join The Business?
If you have any questions feel free to contact me:
Susanne Johnson, District Manager
Arbonne Consultant ID 18337032
(312) 924-3406 (home office)
(312) 399-5086 (cell)
Team Page: http://www.facebook.com/VirtuallyENVPs
- Arbonne Health and Beauty Products - Independent Consultant
Your source for the best health and beauty products from Arbonne International. Come shop online through our catalog of over 300 skin care, nutrition, make-up, baby, and aromatherapy products. Anti-aging, detox, acne, teens, men, women, kids, babies.
- Follow me on Facebook!
Follow me on Facebook and view videos on products and business, read related articles and links, post product testimonials
- Client Profile Form
Fill out this form to request your free sample to get started.
Great reading to get started
School is never out for the pro. Learning is a lifetime journey. Here are a few of my favorite books to get started with. I will add more favorite books to other lenses I write.
How are you going to plan your life for the next 5 years? Will you purposely plan?
Learn why networking marketing is a brilliant business plan.
Feel free to comment, ask a question, provide feedback, or just let me know you were here.