The Best way to get a Job Fast
These days finding your dream job is close to impossible, the competition is tight and high and with a lot of unemployed Graduates, finding your dream Job might remain just that “a Dream”
The are lots of Job-sites that offers latest job offers from both public and government sectors, sites like these makes it easy for Job-seekers to apply for jobs online, but the main question is how do you get an interview?
I will look at some points that I believe will give you an edge when applying for jobs
- Subject Line – Your Subject line should be straight to the point with the Job reference number on it. E.g Job application for Finance Clerk – Ref:2016, rather than: please hire me for the Finance Clerk position, you must keep it professional and straight to the point.
- Your Email Body – Your Email Body must only include a brief message of what the email is about , don’t write long paragraphs as Recruiters receive thousands of applications, they don’t have time to read long paragraphs.
- The CV – This is your main marketing tool, it shouldn’t be decorated, colored etc , keep it as simple as possible.
- Links to Social media networks – You can also include links to linkedin, twitter, Facebook , the employer will be able to trust you much easier as they will be able to connect with you on a more personal level.
- Photos– Include 1 professional done head and shoulder photo every time you apply for a job; by doing this you are giving the potential employer a glimpse of you.
Don’t lose hope, don’t give up yet, you can still live your dream and have the job you have always wanted to have. Good Luck