- Business and Employment»
Keystroke Communications Freelance Writing Solutions
Saving you time, earning you money.
Hi, my name is Dan Moriarity. I'm a freelance writer from Bowmanville, Ontario.
Finding a freelance writer who can handle your communications with potential customers can save you a lot of time and trouble while getting the word out about your company to potential customers. I've learned the tricks of the trade in writing informative, original articles and web copy that helps keep your customers interested and up to date while getting your website noticed by search engines to help increase your traffic.
I specialize in crafting interesting and informative copy that catches the eye of the reader and in turn adds value for my clients.
I've always been an avid reader and over the years I've developed a great sense of how words fit together to sound "right" while telling a compelling story. In adddition, I'm a naturally curious and enthusiastic person who enjoys learning about new people, places and activities, and figuring out how they all fit into the bigger picture of life. I bring this perspective to all of my work.
My business principles
As a freelance writer, I believe that my job is to make my clients look good.
Being a business owner myself, I know the importance of communication in dealing with clients and prospective clients. Whether you're looking for web copy, SEO articles, press releases, sales pages, blog articles or ebooks, the one thing these publications have in common is that they represent your business.
Potential customers may never have heard of your company before, and the writing I provide will be their introduction to your business and will go a long way towards forming their impressions of your company and the goods or services you provide.
As the saying goes, "You never get a second chance to make a first impression," and that's exactly why I take my job so seriously. Every piece of writing I do for a client is their chance, maybe their ONLY chance to connect with a specific audience and create a memorable, lasting impression.
It's also why I offer unlimited free revisons on all of the writing I do. My business is built on customer service and I want all of my clients to be completely happy with the work they're getting. If you're not, I'll make any changes you desire until you are happy. It's rare that I have clients ask for revisions, but I don't mind at all when they do. It's your business and you should be satisfied with nothing less than the best.
I believe that the key to providing the writing that you want is excellent communication between myself and my clients. The more information you provide, the better I can target a piece of writing to meet your goals and expectations. With each project, I send my clients a brief questionnaire before I start so that I can be sure of the purpose of the writing and it's intended audience. This information allows me to craft a project that will most accurately meet your needs.
I work diligently to meet deadlines and provide regular updates on how the work is progressing to keep you informed and in the loop.
If you'd like to contact me to find out more or just to say hi, you can send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and I'll get back to you soon as I can.
Here is what you can expect for the different types of projects I specialize in:
Search engine optimized articles are a great way to draw traffic to your website, get your business name "out there" and offer valuable information to your prospective clients. Here are the features you can expect when you purchase an SEO article from Keystroke Communications:
- Guaranteed Original articles. Keystroke Communications articles are never, ever plagiarized or rewritten from existing articles. I run all of my articles through copyscape.com before sending them out to you so you can be sure they'll pass search engine tests of originality.
- A conversational tone. I write the way people really talk, and avoid jargon and complicated wording.
- Articles free of spelling and grammar mistakes. All of my articles are checked for spelling and grammar before they are sent to you.
- A keyword density of 2-4% (i.e. your keywords appear 2-4 times per 100 words in the article) this is the optimal frequency for search engines such as Google to pick up your article.
- Your choice of keywords. You can specify the keywords you want or I can choose appropriate keywords if you prefer.
- Attention grabbing headlines. Headlines have one purpose, to get the reader's attention and make them want to know more.
- Lots of Sub heads and bullet points to make it easy for the reader to skim the article and seek out the information they want.
- Typically 500-700 words in length. 500-700 words is the standard and is a good length for attracting search engines, while not being too long of a read for your audience. That said; the customer is always right and I can write longer or shorter articles if you prefer.
Web Page Content
The majority of my business involves writing copy for clients' web pages. I've written web content on everything from marathon running to watersport safety to how to iron clothes ... and more.
Here's what I offer:
- Typically 350-700 words per page
- Keyword optimized
- Complete with headings, subheads and bullet points for easy reading
- A call to action at the bottom of the page to encourage your customers to take the next step
Regular Press Releases are a great way to get the word out about your business or organization. They're really advertising disguised as a news story. People often skip over advertisements, but may be more willing to read an unbiased news story about your company. Either way, you reach new people and get your business name "out there" for people to see.
Here's what I offer for press releases.
- Professional format
- 300-600 words, this is standard, shorter or longer releases are less likely to be picked up, or may be edited by news organizations.
- An unbiased (but it won't be negative) view of your business. Press releases that appear to biased are unlikely to be picked up by news organizations.
- Your business name and contact information will be front and center.
Don't take my word for it, here's what my clients have to say ...
- My Elance job history
Here is a list of the projects I have completed for my clients on Elance along with their comments.
Here's where you can find me ...
Books I Recommend
Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear your questions and comments!