- Business and Employment
How To Make $1000 Per Month Writing Online In Hubpages
Make Money Writing Online
Earning My First $1000 On Hubpages
Anyone can earn up $1000 a month on HubPages. When I first started writing hubs, i promised myself that I will earn my first 1000 dollars in six months. Well, well, my fellow hubbers, six months has come and gone, I have not earn my first one thousand dollars yet. But.. HubPages is one of the online writing sites that you can write and earn.
I have come across incredible people in HubPages. They come from different backgrounds and with different views, of course attributes like these make a community. I have learnt a lot from many hubbers here. What I could have spent probably thousands of dollars to learn, i have learnt them free of charge.
My traffic has continued to rise despite the many ups and downs of online challenges. Thanks to some of our hubbers that have taken time to write on different ways to succeed writing online. What more could I have wished for? I have received my first payout within my first five months, and a monthly payout thereafter. Apologies to hubbers who have encouraged me to update this hub to show how I'm doing. So these are what I have been doing...
Will Writing 540 Articles Earn $1000?
I'm going to do the maths right now to see how many articles I can write to earn $1000 per month:
According to what I have learnt so far reading from other great hubbers, you can start earning tangible amount when you have written about 150 to 250 hubs. So I am going to imagine myself earning around $40, that is, if you get about 3 to 4 dollars for having 200 hubs.
So 40($) x 30(days) = 1200($). Easy one may be tempted to say, but it's not.
Let's say you decide to write 3 articles a day for the next one year, you may end up with more than 1000 hubs.
If you are lucky to get about 1000 hubs, you may be earning 40 to 50 dollars a day.
That is how you will earn $1200 a month. Note that at times you may have more or less traffic to your hubs.
How Much To Earn On HubPages
How do you plan to earn the amount in your heart?
Ways To Increase Traffic To My Hubs
As i'm planning to earn the above $1000 in 6 months, there are other factors i should consider. first i'm going to write my articles with humans in mind, not just for search engine. people are going to read my hubs, so i'm going to make them as interesting as possible.
I will try as much as possible to tweak the keywords to fit in with my articles without affecting the quality of the content of my articles.
I will use keywords on the titles and sub titles of all my hubs.
Using keywords on the right places will make search engine place my hubs on a higher ranking. It is said that placing keywords at the beginning of your articles or hubs and at the end of the articles will produce a better result than doing otherwise.
I will be focusing on a single topic for any article or hubs i publish. Focusing on a single topic will enable me to use keywords with consistency.
My titles will be short and descriptive in nature with keywords. I will write a unique content for my hubs, so that when people googled any of the keywords i've use in writing my hubs, the web visitors can easily land on my hubs pages.
Promoting my articles should be my main priority after publishing the hub. I know it's not easy to take few hours to tweet my hubs direct from Hubpages and also submit them to social bookmarking sites.
5 Months And Earning $82 Plus
I should have written close to 540 hubs by now. I discovered along the way that i needed to slow down and do more research if i'm to earn a substantial amount. In fact i did not need to research, i only needed to find out what niche or niches to concentrate on, and i can tell you i found about 3 to 4 niches that i know i can write about.
These niches bring a slow but steady flow of traffic. Some hubs bring in more visitors than others. Even though, about 51 of my hubs hardly receive any visitor.
Writing and earning money from it may look as if you cannot achieve it, rest assured that you can do it. How? You may ask. What area are you good at? What did you study in school? Can you make any thing that can solve any problem? Take a reality check on your abilities, and you will find the areas you can write on.
Note that what will bring you visitors, will only attract organic visitors. I have more than 26 search engines bringing in visitors who are searching for the information I offer. I don't have enough time to promote my hubs, so i'm happy that my hubs can be found easily by search engines from all over the world.
Note: a top secret if anyone will pay attention. If there is any thing you know you want to write about, but you do not have enough knowledge about it. Train for it. Go and register and learn whatever it is. It may look like it will take time. Of course, it will take your time, but you will not regret it at the end. You can have your training part time, once a week, for three or six months. It must not be a college program, any local training centre or on-line training will do.
I will keep updating this page till i reach $1000 a month. Then i will stop writing about my earnings, as i will then be writing which methods work best for me. Till then, keep writing. Remember, the more unique contents you put out, the more visitors you will receive, visitors convert to money. Take care.
7 Months On HubPages and Earning $253+
The above earnings are only for HubPages and eBay ad programs.
I can tell myself that i have done so well on HubPages, I may not be the success story, but i can feel that i'm doing so well. With 140 hubs, earn more than 250 dollars in 7 months. I have about many sites that are linking to my hubs. I receive high volume of visitors and more than $2 daily depending.
How did i come to all these?
- Hard Work : I work hard. I mean I write more. I study hard, I learn hard. Please don't be discouraged. Nothing comes easy in this life. Maybe next life. But as for me, no matter how easy the next life will be, i want to make it in this life no matter how great the sacrifice.
- I choose a niche: As you may have noticed, i write mostly on fashion topics. This did not happen overnight. I have more than fifty hubs i wrote when i newly started writing in hubpages, these hubs are just sitting there now with no visitors, but i intend to do some re work on them. I wrote on different topics then, did not focus on a particular niche. Even though i know so much about fashion, i did not think on that line, until that light bulb moment of realization. The rest is good history.
- I make sure i try my possible best to write quality and high value content. I read recently about Seth Godin 3uuu for online marketers. He wrote that what will stand you out as an online marketer using articles will be that your articles should be useful, unique and updated. So this brings me to the next point on updating our hubs.
- Try as much as you can to update your articles. I always add a new hub capsule, and write about 100 words or change the eBay capsule, add new photos, or related videos.
- Use your article to pre sell something. I use eBay capsule at the bottom of my page. I am in business, if you are not. I try to build trust by writing to answer what my visitors are looking for, and at the end, i'm like, if you have read the information, if you want the product to go with it, here is my money making product capsule. And it works, I started using eBay capsule as i feel i will find it difficult to cash out if i use Amazon as i'm outside the USA, so eBay is a great alternative for me. I have sold some items from the eBay capsule.
- Most of all, concentrating on a niche has earn me some writing contracts from private clients. Try to be an expert on any field. As i mention earlier, you can train yourself for it. Writing on a specific niche will require more knowledge and learning about it will make you an expert on that field. Unless you are writing hubs for fun, most people are not. This is serious business.
My HubPages Earnings
First Payout on May 2012 For
Payout in June 2012
Payout in July 2012 will be
August 2012 Payout
September 2012 Paqyout
October 2012 Payout
HubPages Experience So Far
In 11 months, i have earned close to $600 altogether. I just want to keep writing to realize my dream earning per month in HubPages.