- Business and Employment»
- Small Businesses & Entrepreneurs
Easy Steps To Working At Home
I have been working from home since 2010 full time. Prior to that I was working from home part time since 1999. I was testing out everything I could find for many of those years. Five of those years I was attending college and during that time testing a combination of what I found online and what I was learning in class. My major was business and a focus on social media marketing.
What I have learned over the years is that anyone can work from home full time. The key is to start. And starting can be affordable as well as time effective. I have discovered now how to ensure you have the most essential requirements for working at home for under $500. In one weekend you can be online and working from home.
There are many resources and networks to elevate your ability to earn from working at home. One is this platform (Squidoo). I enjoyed my time working on Squidoo (Joined in 2007) and I discovered other avenues as a direct result of learning and networking with other writers here.
Time required: A weekend
- Laptop or Desktop Computer
- Comfortable Place To Sit
- Web Cam
- Mouse (roller ball is most comfortable)
- Day Planner
- Checklist (Pen and Paper)
I like HP and eMachines
1. Acquire the tools and materials you will need to get started.
2. Set them up so you are sitting or standing comfortably.
3. Create a checklist plan so you will 'go to work' on a regular schedule.
4. Create your website to share with your audience about your service.
Start by setting up a free website to show your audience the service you are going to provide.
If you want help with this I have a landing page service to help you out. Go to the following link to start your free website even if you plan to take the free do it yourself route.
You do not need to buy anything EVER! Keep using the free options and it will always be free.