What is a simple, effective Twitter strategy for promoting your business?

1. fdoleac profile image60
    fdoleacposted 8 years ago

What is a simple, effective Twitter strategy for promoting your business?

I understand twittering a new blog post, but after that how do you use Twitter effectively?

2. Army Infantry Mom profile image60
    Army Infantry Momposted 8 years ago

I use twitter ALL the time,.. first its just not twittering a link that will help you get traffic, maby a few from here to here. I would suggest first finding people to follow who has the same intrests in what your promoting, whether it be selling handbags or getting people to send care packages. after you made those connections you really need to build a relationship with them so to speak,.. twitter a hello how are you, instead of heres my link. Also I would suggest re-tweeting some of the links your followers put out, they in return will re-tweet yours.(Networking) And finally, those hashtags work pretty good, especially #FF (Follow fridays) great way to promote those you follow and in return they will promote you, they also have many more subjects for hashtags throughout the week and catagory hashtags as well.  Hope this helped some. Look me up on twitter,.. my link is in my profile here.

Closed to reply

working