jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Do you think it's necessary working in a foreign country for a period of time?

1. tiagoz profile image60
    tiagozposted 6 years ago

Do you think it's necessary working in a foreign country for a period of time?

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/6026763_f260.jpg

2. cheek0o profile image72
    cheek0oposted 6 years ago

I think yes as it will provide you an experience of dealing with different kinds of people and enhance your business sense.also it will add value to your resume.

3. jeanniedoe profile image55
    jeanniedoeposted 6 years ago

For me its not necessary as long if I have a stable life and job. Working long period of time in other countries especially if you have your own will bring great difference in terms of relationship with them. You cannot watch and guide your children physical and emotional growth.

4. Escobana profile image76
    Escobanaposted 6 years ago

Necessary it's not. Some people are perfectly happy with their jobs, living in the same country for the rest of their lives.

I do believe it will enrich your life if you try life and work out in another country. It will teach you all about another culture, new traditions, different people and strange rituals.

This way of life makes me a happier person, knowing I learn from it and find out how flexible I really am. Advisable it always is! Necessary it's not:-)

working