jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

What are the best websites for earning affiliate income in the travel industry?

1. American_Choices profile image79
    American_Choicesposted 5 years ago

What are the best websites for earning affiliate income in the travel industry?

From hotels to flights to car rental. What website widgets are the best? What website widgets are the most profitable?

2. seouser profile image60
    seouserposted 5 years ago

In order to properly answer your question would require knowing a little bit about your situation--like if you own a website, how you plan to market the products etc.

A great place to start is Commission Junction they accept anyone and have a very user friendly site and alot of the big players in the travel industry are looking for affiliates there along.

Please keep in mind the travel industry is a TOUGH niche and you need to bring your A-Game.

I'm just sayin'.

Hope this helps and I wish you much success!

3. moneytoplist profile image60
    moneytoplistposted 5 years ago

Hotels.com has a good api so you can use not only affiliate links and banners, but also display the data about the hotels on your website, use the hotel search function, etc.

4. Kylie-Jane profile image60
    Kylie-Janeposted 4 years ago

Travel affiliate websites, I did a lot of research into these and stumbled across a few really nice websites that have been made up of affiliate programs, for eg. www.travelearthwide.com and www.iwantthatflight.com.au
    I think you would have to be good at marketing the website as the commission you get from being an affiliate wouldn't be much so you would really have to have the ability to get a lot of traffic to your website. Try Hotels Combined, Expedia has a white/private label option, and Travelocity. I would definately check out some of the established affiliate websites such as the 2 mentioned above to get a few ideas.

5. partho123 profile image57
    partho123posted 4 years ago

travelerrr.com is the best options for earning money with travel affiliate marketing. You can promote Hotel accommodation, cab rental etc. And they will continue to track your website, as much as a visitor will come to your site and as much person use travel service from your site you will get as much reward from the company.

working