jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (11 posts)

Need business cards, any idea?

1. Bedbugabscond profile image99
    Bedbugabscondposted 5 years ago

My boss, the landlord/real estate investor needs some new business cards. Anyone know a trustworthy website?

1. Marisa Wright profile image100
      Marisa Wrightposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Vistaprint.

2. WriteAngled profile image85
    WriteAngledposted 5 years ago

Agree totally with Marisa. Vistaprint are great for business cards and all sorts of other things.

However, I would suggest using a secondary or throwaway email address, because Vistaprint do spam anyone who orders from them with a lot of email!

Bedbugabscondposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Hrm, that could be a problem because he wants the business email on the card. Which is part of the reason he needs new ones. That and a phone number change.

1. Marisa Wright profile image100
        Marisa Wrightposted 5 years agoin reply to this

What WriteAngled means is that when you create your account, use a throwaway email address.

You can write any email address you like on the card itself.

Bedbugabscondposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Thanks for the help. I just ordered 10 250 business cards for $10 bucks, on my bosses CC of course, lol.

1. teaches12345 profile image98
            teaches12345posted 5 years agoin reply to this

LOL, indeed.  I think cards are a great way to give your info out quickly and without too much of a push on advertising. I use them much more than I ever thought I would.

3. psycheskinner profile image86
    psycheskinnerposted 5 years ago

I have used Vistaprint but prefer Moo.

I use my real business email.  Printed cards are not a big source of spam.  They are a good source of networked real world contacts that I want to react to quickly.

4. Pearldiver profile image80
    Pearldiverposted 5 years ago

I've found it far more beneficial to have my details tattooed on my forehead... that way I get to look potential spammers in the eye and know that they can't get to me.. coz I spelled my name and address backwards! - So I would always know who I am when I look in the mirror! smile

5. kissayer profile image72
    kissayerposted 5 years ago

If you're in a creative industry - go for moo cards. I have received so much continual work from my moo cards by they showcase my work and are easily seen!

6. The Invincible profile image61
    The Invincibleposted 5 years ago

www.printvenue.com is the one you should consult. They offer 100 business cards free of cost, in case you wana try them out....

working