- Business and Employment»
- E-Commerce & How to Make Money Online
Get Referrals Online
How to Get Referrals for Free
Becoming a affiliate marketer is a great way to make free money online. But in order to make that free money you'd need to know how to bring in referrals for any affiliate program you've joined.
Below I've created ideas on How to Get Referrals to Affiliate programs to help you be able to start making money online right away! These ideas can be used for any affiliate program you've joined.
Make Passive Income Online by Becoming a Affiliate Marketer
My online money making adventures started back in 2008, when I was trying to supplement my current income. With me searching online and continue to hit dead ends, I finally came across Paid Offers websites. I started making a little bit of money from them, but I've learned I must have active referrals to increase my online revenue.
Paid Offers Websites likes to reward their members with incentives for bringing in active members to their website. This type of advertising called Affiliate Marketing. You get paid for bringing in active clients to their website.
Steps on How to Get Referrals
Trying to get referrals can take some trial and error, but if you stick to it and work hard, you'll be bringing in referrals in no time. Here are some ways I started building my referral down line:
First, before I started promoting, I learn how the affiliate website works. I complete the offers and surveys myself and then get my paycheck to show my potential referrals. People like to see proof that you've made money with this website so they do not waste their time.
Second, I've created a blog to show my potential referrals and explain to them how the program works and also show my proof I have been paid. Having great content in your blog is very helpful in bringing traffic and also keeping my blog updated. There are millions of blogs out there trying to get referrals just like you so you must stand out from the rest. If your not very computer savvy, you can create free blogs at Blogger, Weebly, and WordPress.
Third, I like to throw contest every now and then on my blog saying, "Win a free gift card if you are the first to make $50!". Just think, your referrals are going to make you money for signing up under you so why not get them motivated to make money. They could sign up under anyone, so you have to give them a reason to sign up under you.
Fourth, in order to get traffic to your blog you must promote it. Here are some ways I like to promote:
How to Promote Your Affiliate Link
- 1. Join different forums. I add my link to my blog in my signature with a catchy line like "Get a free list of work from home websites." Also I post and answer questions in the forum so this way people can see my signature and click on it. Remember not to spam just to simply have people see your signature because you'll find yourself banned. Also read the terms of the forum you've joined to see if you can even have advertisements in your signature.
2. Tell your family and friends. No one will believe you more then your family and friends. Show them your checks and have them sign up under you. Since they know who you are, it will be a lot easier for you to help them complete offers by showing them yourself personally instead of just your blog.
3. Hand out fliers and business cards. Great places to pass them out are laundry mats, grocery stores, schools, apartment buildings, bus stops, etc. But get permission first to do this or you'll find your fliers and business cards in the trash.
4. Submit your blog to search engines. Some of the top ones are Google, Yahoo, MSN, and AOL. People are searching everyday for ways on how to make money online. When you have some good keywords in your blog and great content, you can be on top in the searches which will bring good traffic to your website or blog.
5. Post your blog on free classified websites. One of my favorite sites to post on is Craigslist. Even though it is against Craigslist's rules to post affiliate links, I instead post my blog. Be sure not to spam on there because you'll get flagged and eventually banned. Also there is a lot of competition on there so you must make your ad stand out from the rest and not look like a spam post.
6. Write articles. Give some details about the website you've joined and then slip in your blog web address. Make sure you are writing good quality content or people will think your just another scammer trying to rip off people. Leave the reader wanting to learn more, like towards the end of your article say, "To learn even more about this program please visit my blog." Some good article sites you can publish your articles are EzineArticles, HubPages, Yahoo Voice and of course Squidoo!
So there you have it! Some good ways to build up your referral down line for your affiliate programs. Once you build up a good down line, you will see your passive income increase.
Do You Enjoy Being a Affiliate Marketer?
Check Out These Helpful Affiliate Books
More Ways to Make Money From Home For Free
Paid Product Testing
Are you looking for free ways to make money online from home today? Do you want to be one of the first people to use new products not available in stores ye...
Is There a Way to Make Money From Home?
Are you wondering if you can make money at home? I do every single day with my blog EarningFreeMoney.com and also sometimes I make money from my other blog P...
Internet Focus Groups
Did you know you could make more money joining a Paid Focus Group then completing online Paid Surveys? With Focus Groups it's more entertaining, interactive...
Dealing With Debt Problems
Dealing with debt can make a person miserable! Make you feel like you're trapped and can't go on and live a happy life. Creditor calls harassing you for paym...
Different Ways to Make Money on the Internet
Did you ever wonder how to make money on the internet without spending any money out of your own pockets? Do you think it is impossible to make free money o...
Free Survey Sites That Pays Cash
Do you need to get money but don't know where to look? Would you like to supplement your current income? Do you like to voice your opinions about products ...
Get Free Cash and Freebies
Best Way to Get Free Stuff
Back in 2008, I was introduced to completing offers,freebies and surveys for cash, coupons, gift cards, merchandise, etc. This has been a way for years for m...
Learn How to Start a Internet Business
How To Start My Own Internet Business
Have you ever thought that you had a great business idea, but weren't sure how to start your own business? Many people think that starting a business require...
Become a Affiliate Marketer
How to Make Money Online by Becoming a Affiliate Marketer
Are you looking for a way to earn money through the Internet free? Do you have a blog or a website? Did you know that with your blog/website you can earn a...
These helpful tips can be used for any affiliate program you've joined, not just Paid Offer programs.