Job Interview Question
How To Answer Job Interview?
Whether you are applying to various company, then get called for the job interview, you will find that most interviews conducted have common questions. The following are the list of most common questions being asked during job interview and its appropriate answers:
1. Can you tell me something about yourself that is not included in your resume?
- In answering question like this, it is advisable to say something about yourself that is related to the qualifications of the job you are applying for. Say for example, if it requires good communication skill, then you may say “I am into public speaking.” Or, if it requires leadership, the you may say “when I was in college, I was the president of our Student Body Organization.”
2. Why you choose to apply in our company not others?
- The best way to answers this question is to state the best positive adjective you may describe to the company you are applying for. It is, therefore, very important that you have solid background of that company. You may say “because your company is very progressive and stable...”
3. Why should I hire you not others?
- You may say “I don't want to compare myself with others because I believe I am unique not just unique but extraordinary. All I can say, I have (state the qualities that you possess)...”
4. How do you see yourself 3-5 years from now?
- You may say “I see myself 3-5 years from now working in your company not a Sales Representative anymore but a Branch Manager.” It is advisable to entice them by showing interest in working with them for a long-term goal.
5. You can apply to another job. You can be a clerk or an HR stuff but why you choose to apply for a Call Center Agent position?
- To answer this question, you have to state the qualities that you have. You may say “because this is the job where I've got a full-blown potential. I have a good communication skill and positive mental disposition...”
6. How do you rate your excellency from 1-10 where 10 is the highest? Why?
- You may say “I will give myself 9 because I believe nobody is perfect but I also believe that there is always a chance to improve.”
7. What was the last book that you've read or the last movie that you've watched and the lessons that you learned from it?
- In answering this question, you have to be honest, frank, and tactful.
8. How is your relationship with your family?
- There are companies who wouldn't hire employee with not-so-good family background because they believe performance at work might be affected. So beware of mentioning any problem or negativity about you- family problem or money problem. Be positive all the time.
These are just common questions that a job seekers may encounter during job interview.