How to Make Money from YouTube
An Ultimate Guide Towards YouTube video making & Marketing
I've completed this article within five steps. So before publishing your video on YouTube follow all these five steps carefully.
Step 1- Create a YouTube Account and Your Channel:
In order to create a YouTube account, you will need a Google account. Just Sign in to YouTube from your Gmail account. Every YouTube account has a channel inside it. After Sign in click on The Upload Button & You Will Ask for Channel Name Give a name to your channel. Be sure to make a relevant, catchy name for your Channel. Channel name should represent everything you want to show people in your videos and it should be an easy name to remember from the prospective of a visitor. Add a catchy colorful image for your channel cover page. This should also represent something meaningful to your channel. Your user name can also work for you or against you. Don’t worry, you can always change your username by editing your username on Google plus account.
Step-2 Adding Content for Video:
We are suggesting you to use quality original contents. Content should not contain anything violent, adult, copyrighted, not suitable for everyone, hateful. If you use things from others, it should be copyright free whether it’s an image, data or music. Follow these rules (set by Google) carefully, otherwise your video won’t be monetized and you won’t get money for it. Here a few things you need to follow.
- Your content won’t be great at first so be patient. Try to be consistent to uploading videos and try to make your videos better than last one. Consistency can hold an audience on your channel.
- Use a good Microphone and Camera for your videos. After recording edit your video’s by using software like Camtasia. When you record uses a tripod and give sufficient light to your screen.
- Try to create videos on new topics. Like Newly Lunched Android Phone, Tablets, Laptops, Gadgets, tools, Legitimate Money Making Methods etc.
- After completing a video tag your video with relevant keywords. Be careful when you choosing keyword for your videos always uses current high rank keywords. And give a strong, bold eye catching description for your video.
- After successful uploading video sends your video out on Twitter and Facebook share it with people. Share your video on the internet. Interact with people by commenting on your videos.
Step-3 Monetize your Videos:
Now enable monetization for your channel. This will allow ads to show in your video & you acknowledge that there is no copyright content in your video. In order to enable monetization go to “channel setting” then click on “monetization tab” and enable monetization by verifying your phone number. To monetize a video open your Video Manager and click the “$” sign next to the video that you want to monetize.
The next step is Google Adsence, If you want to collect your money & withdraw it the next thing to have to do is set up a Google Adsence account and link it to your YouTube account. After linking it fill your payment method (either PayPal or Bank) for withdraw.
Step-5 Sharing Video’s & Analytics:
In order to take out handsome money from YouTube you have to be more promotional. Try to promote your videos all over the internet, use all social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest. Upload your videos to other video sharing sites like Vimeo, Metacafe, Dailymotion etc. If possible, try to start a blog for promotion. We are not told to do all the stuff at the same time be patient take your time & slowly increase your promotional areas. Start with Facebook and Twitter first.
Video analytics are the great tool that every YouTube account has. Here you can analyze your stats like video views, real time stats, estimated earnings, demographics, traffic sources, devices, watch time reports, playback location, and more.