- Business and Employment»
- Employment & Jobs»
sample objectives on cabin crew resumes
This hub is a collection of objectives from cabin crew resumes from across the world.
you can use these sample objectives for yourself or use them to see how not to write objectives on a resume.
to see the correct and successful way to write objectives on a resume, see
Objective - Examples - Sampes
- To lead and play an active role for a customer service team in an organization where my 24 years of progressive experience, in the airline
industry, can add value to a customer-centric organization. Be a business partner, rather than a support, in impacting organizational performance through competency development interventions.
- To enrich my knowledge and enhance my skills that enables me to work and grow in competitive environment.
- I want to work in an esteemed organization and gain the experience of highest level to become experienced and proficient in work area.
- To be an indispensable part of a value driven organization that provides
ample growth opportunities and a continuous learning environment to enhance my career prospects while making optimum utilization of my knowledge and skills.
- To evolve into a hard working and sincere professional with all my devotion, contributing to the success of the organization and at the same time to enhance my knowledge and develop my communication and interpersonal skills.
- To associate with your esteem organization for the betterment of oneself and the organization.
- To work with sincerity and dedication to the best of my ability with the
objective of contributing to the organization as well as enhancing my own personal growth and assure to give a professional environment to my colleague.
- To seek a challenging position at an entry level in the aviation
- Seeking assignments in Operations Management / General Administration with an organization of high repute.
- To acquire a position in a progressive organization, which will help me develop my skills and broaden my horizon.
- A responsible & challenging position that will allow me to explore my capability skills & Sense of dedication towards my duties with an
aim of seeing the progress of the organization.