Traditional Shopping or Online Shopping
Let's Do Shopping!
Most of us have been acquainted to traditional shopping since childhood. And then online shopping came when the internet started to boom. I don't know anything about online shopping (about how it works, how can I send my payment, item and payment verification and others) until I made my first purchase recently. I love the feeling of having the product you want at the comfort of your home.
Anyway, there are some advantages and disadvantages of these two types of shopping. And you will find it here on this page. If you are a frequent shopper and you want to know which is suited you better, then this article is for you.
Image came from Â© Fred Goldstein | Dreamstime.com.
Go and see the seller personally
Traditional shopping is the common thing we do in getting things we need as well as we like. Of course, you have a direct contact with the seller and see the actual item. And you are sure to get what you really want.
Things to consider in traditional shopping:
- If you are the kind of person who wants to compare prices of same item, you would go and search for the different sellers.
- In order to get the item you want, you would go to the store and expend money (including transportation fares) just to be there.
- After you buy the item, another problem arises. You will be the one to take it at home but what if it is big.
- Let's say you have a car, gasoline is another expense to mind of.
- And you spend most of your time just to have the item.
Research first before freeing your money
I know some of you do not want to consider online shopping as their main option to buy items. Maybe because of the following reasons:
- Afraid of getting their bank account, personal and credit card info being known by strangers.
- Afraid that the item they expect to receive is not in good condition / the way they really want.
- And the complicated stuff to learn (from turning on their computer up to submitting the product order)
I know how they feel because I was one of them before. But if you would not try, then you will never know that there is a better way to fast things up. You will lose the benefits it offer. Of course the above list is true and I am not hiding it from you. But in order to benefit from using online shopping, you need to do the following:
- Store your bank account/credit card info in a site called PayPal. PayPal is used as medium of payment to buy things you want online without revealing confidential info to the seller. So you know you are safe if you use it.
- Comparing prices of same item is just a few clicks away. You will know that there is the same item with lower price.
- You don't need to go and see the seller because the item you purchase will be delivered to your house based on the duration of days specified by the seller. Of course, you need to pay the shipping fee but the good thing is you do all of these at the comfort of your home.
- You make use of your time efficiently compare to traditional shopping.
- Browse for the past transactions the seller went through and read feedbacks of buyers he transacted with whether the seller is trusted or not.
- And do only transactions to the well-respected sites like eBay, Amazon and third party that you trusted.
Online Shopping For the Win
Image came from Â© Avner Richard | Dreamstime.com.
For Online Shoppers
If you are an eBay or Amazon shopper, then this Amazon sonicare coupon code is the best thing you should check out.
To Get Discounts From Buying Things
Then this site online coupon codes will help you find and get them. Visit it and see what it offers.