Uploadpay review and guide
Is it Legitimate or not?
The short answer to that question is YES, uploadpay offers a great GPT (Get Paid To) program that does pay out all of it's users. For a more detailed description and analysis of this program though, I encourage you to take the time to inform yourself by reading my article below for Uploadpay.com .
Uploadpay.com is similar to sharecash in that it offers a GPT (Get Paid To) program for uploading files from your computer. Every single file that you upload receives it's own unique link. If anyone downloads your file from that link, you get credit for that download and also a commission of course. This commission is generated from a CPA network of offers that are linked to the site. When someone downloads your file, they will be presented with various options of which they must fill out one (usually a survey or something). When one of the options are completed, their download will be unlocked and the file they are seeking will automatically download. All that's required for you to work the program is to promote these unique file links however you see fit.
Vote below and then see what other's have said about GPT (Get Paid To) programs.
Have you ever tried a program like this before?
The answer is ANY FILES! Chances are that if you have a file on your computer someone else will have the same interests as you so why not put it up, it only takes a second to add new files. The only requirement to make money with this program is to have a file and market it effectively. Below I have listed some possibilities for content to upload but don't limit yourself to what I've come up with, there are unlimited possibilities and angles so be creative and come up with a niche that works for your tastes and marketable audience.
1. Game Guides --- If you are talented in a video game (console or online) chances are your information can help someone else out there. Whether it be walkthrough's of levels, currency obtaining guides (this one has a huge audience with popular MMO's), or online techniques, someone will want to know what you have to say and they will download your guide.
2. Flash Games --- Handy with animation software? If so put your talents to good use and make a game or several and have their download links on Uploadpay. To get traffic it might be wise to put a video on YouTube of you playing the game or maybe even post a demo on popular flash game websites such as addictinggames so that people notice your game and crave more, through you download link of course!
3. Flash movies --- If games aren't your thing, maybe you can instead make animation films. Even stick figure animations are very popular and if the first episode of a series were posted somewhere with a lot of traffic, every other episode after that is guaranteed to get a lot of traffic even if the download links are on uploadpay.
4. Music --- If you are an aspiring artist you can definitly cash in on your musical abilities. Again, posting a sample is always a good idea because people will be more inclined to download something if they have a reason to want that content. If they love a song of yours they will want to hear more (again utilize YouTube) and these download links can be on your uploadpay profile.
5. Books or articles --- If writing is your proficiency make a few bucks from your quality content. Squidoo is a great place to share your content but if you wanted a bit more creative license, or possibly just wanted to post content not allowed in all areas of the internet, use the links at your uploadpay account so that your content still brings you income.
6. ANYTHING ELSE --- Again, don't limit yourself to the things that I could come up with, there are a multitude of files and content out there and there is a market and audience for it all so take advantage of your strengths and do what you know. Not only will it come much more smoothly but you will enjoy your work and will most likely get more genuine downloads because people can sense when you are confident in your work. If you like drawing sheep and have a folder with hundreds of sheep pictures, UPLOAD them and find a market for them, someone else out there will share your enthusiasm and won't hesitate to download your work.
Now that you have picked your content, you have to get the word out that it's there. There is an unfathomable amount of content on the web and it grows every day so you can't expect people to find your links without a little work. (Good thing you chose the things you love so this is the first time you've had to do "work"). There are thousands of possible promotional avenues but we will start with the giants and work our way down to more exclusive areas of the web.
1. Social Networking ---- If you believe in your content and are truly involved in the subject matter, your friends will be too! This is the perfect way to start because you already have a network of people who care and are interested in the things that you do. Posting your links will be cake and also explaining that uploadpay is safe will be simple as these are your friend that you communicate to on a regular basis. If you think it will get popular enough, start a new page entirely based around your content and start sharing it with the world. Facebook, Myspace, Twitter, and Google +1 all fall under this category and you shouldn't limit yourself to just one!
2. YouTube --- This google owned giant reported over 1 billion (that's BILLION with nine 0's) a DAY in the year of 2012, this year. That's an incredible figure and also a marketers dream. If you can utilize this correctly any other advertisement method will be unable to compete. Simply make a video about your content (include some freebies or demo's like I mentioned earlier if you want to draw in an audience) and post the links in the video details to your uploadpay files. Promoting a video is much easier than promoting a download link directly and once they watch the video, hear or even see a real live person talking about the content, they will be much more likely to feel safe following the download link and getting your content.
3. Forums --- There are dozens of forums on every topic under the sun on the web so find one that contains your niche (or find ten that do!) and start posting. You may want to post an introduction first and talk around a bit before you start posting links because tarnishing your image on a forum is easy to do now-a-days before you even get your foot in the door. It's often easier to just post your links in your signature and post relevant responses to the forums and the traffic to your download links will flow naturally from people who value your posts and click on your link from respect, and not you begging them too. (Make sure your posts are RELEVANT though, spamming will get you nowhere).
4. Blogging --- If your good at writing or already have a blog or website, directing your already flowing traffic should be a breeze. Having a trusting and loyal audience like this already established will make applying uploadpay's program a piece of cake. Simply write an entry or two about each of your content downloads and post the link inside or at the end. This is by far the easiest way to make money with uploading files because you will already have the traffic established.
5. Torrent websites --- A lot of people only use torrent style websites to download files as it's efficient and thousands of files are located in the same place. This will be tricky though because in order for this to work you must password lock your content so that people who download it from a torrent website will not be able to view or use your content until they download the password from. you guessed it, your uploadpay download link. The hardest part will be finding a torrent website that allows password locked content but research is always your friend so if you truly want this method to work I'm sure you will find a way.
6. Offline Advertisement --- Although some would consider it a bit barbaric in today's technological age, a flier or card or ad in your university newspaper could bring in some otherwise un-reached traffic. Because people will be unlikely to type in your entire download link from uploadpay (and it looks long and ugly on paper anyways) you will most likely want to use this in combination with one of the other above listed methods (such as advertising your blog and having the download links on there).
Uploadpay.com only offers paypal currently as the payment method but I will update this if that changes. You are paid monthly once you reach the threshold of $10 minimum payout. If you would like to speak with the creator of this website he can be located on the BlackHatWorld forums by the name of 1337WuLF. He is very accommodating and is open to suggestions if you have them and present them in a professional manner.
If you want to give it a try, then feel free to
Don't hesitate to ask questions or leave comments about your experience below. If you want tips there are plenty of forums (BlackHatWorld) being one of them that contain a community of like-minded people who don't mind sharing tips/tricks/methods of how to make money with programs such as this.