Voice Overs - 6 Reasons to Use Audio on Your Website:
1. A real voice encourages visitors to stay longer, which in turn improves your chance of your visitor taking action, whether it's buying a product, signing up for a newsletter, or filling out a survey. As they view your web page they can listen to the audio - receiving the information visually and audibly.
2. A real voice increases visitor confidence because they actually hear someone talking to them. It makes your site more credible as it shows real people are behind the website and the products.
3. A real voice can increase your conversion rate and therefore increase your sales. Audio adds a whole new dimension to your website that will captivate and motivate your customers. Hearing a real voice can have a big impact on your site visitors, making their website experience more pleasurable.
4. Using a real voice can help guide your visitors through the ordering process, helping answer their questions so they don't need to contact your customer support team, saving both parties time and money.
5. A voice shows emotion and personality. People like to do business with people they like, so a warm friendly voice should build trust and a rapport with your prospective clients.
6. Use an enthusiastic voice to create buzz about your products and services. Motivate your website visitors to take action with a motivational audio clip.
Alison Pitman Voiceover Services
- British Female Voiceover Artist Alison Pitman- Professional business narrations with British Accent.
To hear voice demos please do visit my website. A professional voiceover for your website audio, podcasts, phone systems, training, flash & powerpoint presentations. Thanks!Alison