48 Ways to Advertise and Increase Traffic to Your Zazzle Store
Increase Your Zazzle Store Traffic and Make More Sales with These Easy Promotion Methods!
Zazzle is the print on demand t-shirt service that graphic designers use to create their own shirts and apparel, then charge their own royalty rate markup. The site has a huge marketplace, with hundreds of thousands of unique items. The Zazzle marketplace, however, is just one way to get exposure for your products. Zazzle stores (formerly called galleries) can be promoted and advertised through many other methods like search engine optimization, hosting your own website, blogging, linking, social networking, bookmarking and through forums. Read on to find more ideas to promote your store...
Ways to Increase Your Traffic and Sales to Your Zazzle Gallery
Get those sales up with these simple promotion methods
1. Create a blog to promote your Zazzle gallery. It's easy, it's quick, it's effective.
2. Make another Squidoo lens for each niche or theme of your Zazzle gallery... and another, and another.
3. Blog about your Zazzle gallery and don't be boring.
4. Make a Google Base feed for your Zazzle store.
5. Promote your Zazzle gallery in the appropriate forums.
6. Get more links to your gallery. This will help with search engine traffic, and eventually sales.
7. Leave business cards at your local post office, coffee shop, daycare center, grocery store, and especially with people that you meet.
8. Give a business card to every one of your friends and family.
9. Fill out the description in each of your items, and make the description different.
10. Fill out the tags for each of your items, and describe your item thoroughly.
11. Utilize all of the products you can that look good with that design on it. You'll get more exposure, and you'll be able to cross promote your items.
12. Plan a giveaway or contest. Nothing gets people interested like that four letter word, FREE.
13. Start an Email marketing campaign for your store. Start small, and work your way up!
14. Get extra exposure and sales by listing your item on other websites outside of Zazzle. Where? Blogs, t-shirt contest websites, and shopping comparison sites, to name a few.
15. Get listed in relevant web directories.
16. Make a YouTube video for your gallery.
17. Join Twitter and tweet about your latest designs or interesting content.
18. Join Facebook, find your friends, find people that would be interested in your product, and network.
19. Join MySpace and create an interesting and fun page that users will enjoy visiting (and spreading the word for you).
20. Cater to your niche and find the people interested in your stuff, wherever (or wherever they might be and network there.
21. Network with other bloggers to attract links and gain some fans.
22. Social bookmark your gallery, your Squidoo lenses that promote them, and any blogs that mention your store.
23. Customize your Zazzle gallery and make the front page look more attractive to potential customers.
24. Host your own website and use the Zazzle store builder.
25. Buy a forwarding domain so your URL is shorter, easier to remember, and more marketable.
26. Participate in the forums on Zazzle to learn new things and get new ideas.
27. Comment on other Zazzle products that you like, especially in your niche.
28. Ask someone else to blog about your Zazzle gallery.
29. Talk about your latest designs on Google Plus.
30. Make it easier for customers to find your products by organizing your storefront into categories with custom pages. Then, customize each page of your gallery.
31. Create informational pages within your Zazzle gallery. Add an about me page, a featured products page, or other useful pages that your audience might enjoy.
32. Buy your own products and wear them. No one will promote you like you.
33. Link your social networking profiles to your Zazzle gallery.
34. Donate your products to a local charity fundraiser or auction where your stuff will receive the most exposure.
35. Help out other Zazzlers in any way you can. Some, but not all, will return the favor and help you by getting you links, traffic and valuable tips.
36. Become active on new social networking sites, and be sure to use Pinterest.
37. Research keywords with one of the many tools available for free online.
38. You're already a graphic designer... so create a custom logo for your store, along with any other creative banners or graphics that might spiff it up.
39. While the site might be nofollow, add photos related to your site to flickr, along with links to your gallery. A little traffic never hurts.
40. Find out where your traffic is coming from with Google Analytics.
41. Become a reviewer on Amazon...some of these people's profiles have a PageRank of 6! A great link to have to your gallery.
42. Sponsor a team in your local town with your own t-shirts.
43. Start a fan page on Facebook.
44. While you're at it, start your own Facebook group.
45. Don't forget word of mouth advertising! Word of mouth works better than any other type of advertising.
46. Constantly add new designs. Flooding the marketplace with your unique designs will surely result in traffic.
47. Link all of your galleries together. Create links on your home gallery page and link away.
48. Optimize the title tag of your gallery. This is one of the most important parts of SEO for your Zazzle gallery!
How Many Products Do You Create a Month for your Zazzle Galleries? - Take this poll and tell everyone about your creations...
How many designs do you create every week for your Zazzle gallery?
Never Stop Creating!
One of the worst things you can do is to sit back and think your job is done. Keep creating new products consistently to ensure sales keep coming in and new product can be found by your customers.