- HubPages Tutorials and Community»
- Help for New Hubbers
10 hubs in 24 hours
10 in 24
That's right ladies and gentleman, This will be the first hub in a stream of 10 to come, which I hope to finish within 24 hours.
Why am I setting this lofty goal for myself? Well like any challenge, it's all about experimenting. I want to see how far I can push myself. I want to see if I can really sit down and pound out some decent hubs in 24 hours. I also want to experiment with some of the new things I've learned this last month on hubpages.
- Backlinking. I want to see how well backlinkig truly works. I will be using socialmarker.com as my unofficial checklist of bookmarking websites.
- I'm also going to experiment with SEO and try to up my game when it comes to my hubs being picked up by search engines.
- I want to try writing on money making and highly searched topics.
- See if shetoldme.com will help with my overall online presence.
- And last but not least, It would be nice to see the results of my effort. Maybe just maybe, this little challenge will finally give me the boost I need to start getting some change into my adsense account.
It seems like there is so much advice out there in the form of hubs on how to optimize and make money with one's hubs, but in the end it all comes down to writing. People aren't going to view all those imaginary hubs floating around in my head and I'm certainly not going to be making any real world adsense change off of them.
So with all that being said, I'm going to sit down, shut up, and write my butt off.
See you all on the other side.