How to defeat Writers Block
Response To a Hub Question
This hub is a response to the Question asked by cafeteria on Jan 12, 2012
A- My answer to the question above is this hub here, and is a secondary answer, or continuation to this awesome question, that was asked, about writers block.
"No way Jose for me", I never ever had a writers block issue, actually I've had quite the opposite, which I guess is writers "overload or overflow", because my ideas just keep going and going and going.
I had quite the opposite experience with writing
It must have occurred to me many years back when I was a child, when I had fallen out of a window and hit my head, because I always been able to write intensively without pause. The only diffference though, between now and years back as a I were a child writing. I'm currently armed with back up support, from all the knowledge I've gained from reading, education from schooling, and 10 years of US military experience.
So my brain pretty much has been on constant overload, and over drive awaiting a place to rupture all the words out, such as hubpages. This place is awesome indeed for people such as myself, & I'm loving it!
Useful tips to counter & fight writers block
- Think of constructive creative ideas from art, nature, & life in general
- Think about your experiences
- Work on your grammar, it will give you confidence to write more
- Write a journal of your everyday experience, the ups and downs, observances
- Try to learn about poetry writing
- Read more often, & learn how to read other subjects, rather than the same old ones you've been using all these years
- Challenge your mind at higher education courses
- Read up on some philosophy, science, math history. English literature, & more
- Read a classic novel, its bound to stimulate some ideas
- Get inspired by live activities, then feel them out, participate & write about it
- Create your own how to writings, when your performing any tasking
- Think about what you do daily, to get through the day, write about it
More useful tips
- Plan a vacation, bring some pens, note pad, laptop or mobile devices
- Quit texting so much, and start creative writing, let the pen direct it all
- Brain storm & mind mapping helps to develop your thought process
- Write about your work & schooling experiences
- Write about all and any life theme's to reach out to people
- Try to have fun, by writing about your hobbies, & interests
- Read from other hub authors here consistently
- Maybe even write a hub from the questions area, as an answer like this one.
- A love life helps, but if you have none, go outdoors and seek one
- Then get inspired all over again by it all to write impressive passionate stories, poems, or educational stories people can learn from.
Books to fight writers block
Hubpages community resources
- Idle hubs is an issue on Hubpages and one writer tel...
Bard of Ely has an issue with how the hub idle system works her eon hubpages, and many other hubbers do as well, and this article is a response and help for those looking to improve their hub articles overall.
- Sharing on Hubpages with fellow hubbers
Hublove is quite important in the hubpages community, and a guy names Brett Tesol, knows all about it judging by his spectacular hub he wrote about sharing on hubpages, and the potential increase in hub traffic as a end result in sharing. This hub is
- What is Fan Mail on Hubpages, how does it benefit to...
Fan Mail is something on hubpages that can make or break a persons communications and following experiences if not done effectively, and so the purpose of this article is to address such a thing, and to bring more definition to it all as well as the
- The Beauty of hub writing and showing gratitude in t...
Hub writing is truly an art of sorts, its not just a place to write articles. As a hub writer you must put in time, dedication and earnest efforts to succeed as a online freelance writer. This article will show how hubpages is a true writers network
- 1 year anniverary overview of the hubpages community...
1 year anniversary hubpages review, and overall experience as a pretty intense hubpages author, communicator, and a dedicated hubpages community member.