- HubPages Tutorials and Community
Google AdSense- What I didn't Know
So I am still fairly new to the whole Hub Pages, and I have been trying to get everything set up to where I can be making money from every angle. For some reason my Google AdSense was just not working. I had an account but it was like I was doing something wrong somewhere because I was having NO money generating. Not even pennies. Feel like you are having the same problem? Well here is the one little thing everyone was leaving out in the directions that I was reading.
Once you have created your Google AdSense you have to go threw and registar your HubPages with them also. It is all very simple. Here is the four simple clicks how to do this last IMPORTANT step.
Once you've logged into your Google AdSense account click on 'Google AdSense Setup'.
- Underneath that click on 'Channels'.
- A little further down click on 'URL channels'.
- Click on 'Add new URL channels',
- Type in hubpages.com. Make sure it's ONLY hubpages.com you don't need in the www (if you put in the www it won't work).
- Click on 'Add channels'.
That's it! Now you are really ready to start making money with Google AdSense.