Useful tips creating Great hubs & Content
Content is King on Hubpages
Useful Tips for implementing great Content on Hubpages
- If you want to implement great content on Hubpages, or anywhere else try a single theme to focus on.
- Once you've established such a theme, next prepare your content visually, using editor tooling & all.
- Take photos of many things that reflect this great theme of yours.
- Create unique Youtube videos or utilize video content you have that supports this theme.
- Thinking abstract when selecting images helps - meaning look for images that convey a deep meaning or can pinpoint awareness (mostly for poets).
- Learn to break free from using repetitive usage of imagery.
- Use a professional graphics editor like Adobe Photoshop to enhance your images & special photo finishing effects like shadows or text highlights.
- Purchasing imagery from sites that sell pre-enhanced graphics detailing works as well, just be careful where you select from many are not trust worthy.
- Take screen shots of authorized content simply by hitting (Print Screen) on your keyboard.
- Use videos for screen shots, like videos from your camera phone, pause it!
- Space out your content & allow for your writings to flow around it all.
- Simply play around a bit to see differing looks, and page setting for your hubs!
Step into the world of image editing & graphical displays
The Tools that work wonders
Adobe Photoshop is a powerful Tool in graphics enhancements and helps many people to fully customize their imagery and web based content they have need of showcasing.
Photoshop helps people gain the unique looks their looking to set their images to. It can also help people create content to be displayed for advertising a business, or getting a more powerful message across digitally for literally any purpose, & especially when it comes to earning money online in many locations such as hubpages over time.
They also have an online free version, known as Photoshop Online for people who would like to test it all out, where they offer an online cloud based sample, but it happens to work as powerful as the software itself.
(This free version has options to buy as well, also known as the premium version)
A picture is worth a thousand words - You need Great tools
Capturing the Audience
Attracting the audience is tough online where there's so many other people attempting to do the exact same thing and at the same times.
There's ways to stand out from the rest & that would be to write, and express unique content from the depths of your heart or imagination besides intense research that many of us on hub already do. Reach deep into your own experiences & give it your all each time besides relying on awesome imagery.
Check out Photoshop effects
Getting sleep & rest is important - Thinking positively
- Doing this attraction thing can obviously take a toll on folks if you don't get good rest, and if you think on levels of self doubt.
- You also need to think positive & remain focused while attempting to conjure up great content.
- It takes a great deal of focus & if you allow your negative thoughts to travel into your mind while attempting to craft this unique content, it can hinder its effectiveness.
- It may also result in losing touch, with the ability to establish this awesome content your looking to showcase here, on hubpages.
Since rendering great content takes a higher level of concentration & focus on what it is your truly getting across to your viewers, you need to be wise and think logically as well, & ample sleep works wonders.
Good luck! Hub writing & reading of awesome content from your peers here, content not well thought out can spell less future visitors, but great content scores the victory every time no matter your hub score or position. Enjoy..............
Next hubs to watch out for on helping the hub community
I'm preparing a group of hubs to help assist people in this area of web content, many people clearly need a better understanding of some of the awesome tooling we have at our disposal on the web & techniques to apply them.
The next hub will cover issues such as Video tooling, Special graphics adjustments, & the best online tools to get the job done.
This is just a start of many helpful hubs I have to share of this particular magnitude for the Hubpages community & all its members.