Higher Hubpage Quality, over Looking that of trying to get more views
The Single most important factor
Research on how hubpages works, prior to publishing
- Also do your research, because many new hubbers will spin off into the wrong direction, not learning a thing about true quality, and workmanship, by thinking they simply have to draw more traffic from commenting quickly, and many other actions they partake in here.
- Having great tooling can make or break your hub writing experience, and no matter how long you've been on the network.
- Hub Quality is king here & on the search engines, and will out stand any temporary scheme to get more views just by writing a poor quality hub or hubs quickly & a bunch of keyword loaded & stuffed hubs as well.
Looking for higher views
Improve your Hubs Quality
- Try to improve your hubs overall quality, because that's how your going to get more views by others as well as all the SEO & usage of networking tools for sharing,
- What's going to be somewhat permanent and consistent at the same time will be improving your delivery and presentation of your hubs, if everyone were to do so, I'm sure the search engines would be instantly alerted.
- Go back look at what you've written, and placed into them capsules there.
- While reading hubs try to notice the pattern of good quality hubs from the poor quality ones, & the average ones as well.
- This can be easily detected by looking for originality of authorship, layout of capsules, by looking for usefulness, overall beauty, interest, humor, or out right awesomeness.
Learning from the best hubbers, hub of the day etc...
Look at the highest ranking hubs, to see the difference, there's a definite reason why hubs get ranked so low, thus aren't getting much traffic & why others get ranked very high & receive the most traffic.
"Each hub has a score directly next to it, ranking it among all the others here, and even your own."
- Hubscore - Many factors come into play here, mainly the time factor, and how you target your viewers with relevant content, or outright use of bad conceptions being rendered & or delivered to the screen in haste.
- How to improve it - By being consistent, and making earnest patient efforts you can achieve lift off here, with each and every hub published, make sure to proof read, & edit frequently along the way.
Hubpages is a Community
Think about it as a huge social gathering on the web, be mindful that we all are all here to help one another on hubpages, its actually a massive professional networking community of over 220,000 writers worldwide.
Try to refrain from writing selfishly, overly promotional, or too personal, meaning by only providing your views in things only, (relevance & research needed).
Give credit where its due, especially if some other hubber has inspired you to write that very hub, or you researched and used content from outside references & web locations.
**Copying material is directly prohibited here on hubpages, so if you looking to end your membership swift and quickly, then go right ahead and copy stuff, that also includes, from actual books, because most books are already on the web today. The community responds to all infringing material by means of flagging as well, besides the powerful hubpages system of auto detection for copy written material, and other factors of violations. Read the hubpages rules & regulations or terms of service (user agreement).**
(Don't forget link referencing to factual sources outside of hubpages (Backlinks), it helps to alert the search engines of your relevant info, and will make the difference as well in web page ranking.)
Create a unique Profile Icon
Timing & trends are true boss on the web changing all stats
The variables remain arbitrary for the most part in terms of hubpages statistical data, but the one thing that's true is timing.
If you publish a hub during a moment when hubpages is recieiving low levels of hubtivity overall (Major holidays), than expect your hub being released to also get low views, no matter the quality level, and so don't get all uptight.
Just try to understand that the timing of a hubs release to the public is paramount, and watch whats trending to create higher quality topics, themes, and titling.
Finding hubpages was Destiny
Its was destiny to be a writer
I have discovered the truth about hubpages, and that is it pays to work hard here if you looking to earn or attract more people to your creative hub writing.
- This is done by being original and sincere with your writing efforts, communications, and also by being real with yourself here while writing, as well as with others while sharing anything, Q&A, hub reading/comments, forum submissions, hub answers, etc....
- You can grow & learn to become a better writer on hubpages, don't forget to proof read all your hubs, over and over again till you weed out the errors, some are obvious, and many aren't. Good Luck!
Words of advice to new Hubbers & those looking for a new start or boost in overall views or Fans, or hub ranking
Just try to realize that hubpages is a system on the web, that is based on given parameters of networking, and its all based on the volumes of intial traffic you can get from the community within hubpages at first, which gives a single hub enough boost to start a chain reaction onto them search engines.
Sharing & sharing tools
I also try using sharing tools outside of hubpages, immediately after I have published my hub, it seems to work wonders, because I've already established networking communications outside of hubpages.
Share with your fans, its imperative to read other peoples hubs while using hubpages, to get that extra boost starting out.
Look at the hubpages feed, hit the home link above to get there, see what's trending and start interacting, forums, Q&A, recent hubs, & the fan following your favorite hubbers as well as reading from their hubs.
The don'ts of fan Following
Don't just follow people expecting to beat the system to gain more fans, your hub score will suffer for attempting such a thing.
Trust me the hubpages system knows every trick in the book, so by being ingenuine your hubpages career can end quickly, or wither away for a long time, wasting precious efforts, and some hard pressed digital creative works for some dedicated writers.
Insightful Comments - Feedback
All form of commenting on hubpages needs to be insightful, and don't just try to fake the funk with a quick catch phrase, the system frowns upon that as well. Read and share folks, its the truest way to be a hubpages super hero, and will help your traffic levels increase indeed, besides the other things mentioned earlier.
New to hubpages, here's a helpful video from a fellow hubber
This hub is under Quality control Maintenance Construction
Very Important Fact - Search Engine Optimization
One of the most important factors to the search engines optimization (SEO), besides key words is content levels & overall quality by relevance. Search Engines all are designed to rank our hubs or any web page, on how much time is being spent on that web page, also known as social ranking.
Meaning the longer you can keep a user occupied with great interesting content, the higher social ranking one may receive, which is continuously being judged by the search engines for page rankings, and also the hubpages scoring system for hub scores.