How Linking hubs increases traffic from Google and all other search engines
Answer - "It appears to be working for me so far in the short 4 months I been on hubpages, I think that what's important to take note of, is your hubs overall quality, besides the SEO part, and linking of hubs."
This hub is an answer to a Q&A question on hubpages
asked by alexatomason 1/18/2012
Linking hubs definitely has a great effect on alerting the search engines of your hubs relevance, and the sources of link references its driving other traffic too.
Make sure though that your links are leading to high quality hubs, or it may work against you.
Quality is king here on the web & especially on hubpages, this means you will need to think about how your hub is going to play such a role.
Make sure the content you can provide viewers is going to render them great interest, since the masses of viewers on the web, and not just on hubpages are also looking for better quality information, and visual presentation.
Try social networking and use of your hubpages profile onto them, I like to use my hubpages profile as a means for attracting my viewers from outside of hubpages, it might just do the trick for you.
How to do it: Simply place your hubpages profile url into your social networking profile space, if allowed to do so, like on twitter, facebook, or linkedin etc...
Note: Most social networks, allow for a single link to be placed onto them from an external source, as to identify your personal web presence elsewhere, and may have a module section to do so, so seek the guidance from their tutorial area if necessary
Bonus: try a cool web location known as ItsMyUrls, it allows your links to be shared across multiple networks all at once, and also allows you to brand your profile there with a profile bar code for sharing & scanning across mobile devices.
Useful Hubpages Guides
Things to know:
There are many factors involved in the ranking of your hubs by the search engines, and you making the necessary updates, changes, and enhancements that will play such an effective role to make them qualify as such high quality hubs.
Don't be to hasty by racing into it all, do some much needed research on it all, if your looking to gain massive traffic levels on hubpages, and be patient as well, this takes time indeed for the most part.
There's some pretty awesome techniques in this video I found
5 Useful Tips:
1. Before writing a hub think overall structure, layout, images, video, marketing.
2. Once the hub is thought up, select a title, don't think to hard on it, just do it.
3. Effective titles will tie into your linking techniques, keywords in titling helps.
4. Create back links, they will help expose your hubs, or fellow hubbers & also alert the search engines of much more relevant info on your hubpage.
5. Positioning capsules is key, so make sure to space things out a bit, in relevance to imagery and text positioning, since a hubs overall appearance equates to much higher quality, besides the words being delivered to the screen.
Other great resource links to help with traffic & SEO:
- Keywords alone, gets you at the very bottom of a search engine
- Sharing Hubs outside of hubpages
- Tips on How to increase traffic for my hub
- Tips on how to write a Powerful Hub Useful tips
- Hubpages profile widget Sharing Hubs outside of hubpages
- Hubtivity - A not so clear understanding
- A hub written with a crystal clear purpose