How To Change Amazon Associates Primary Email Address
Few Steps to Follow
I am again here with another post on changing your Amazon Associates primary email address. You can easily assign new primary email address to Amazon Associates. Just follow following given steps:
- Log in to your Amazon Associates.
- On top right side click on Account Settings link. This will take you to Your Associates Account page.
- Now under Account Information section click on option Manage account users and select your primary e-mail address. This will take you to another page.
- There under Add a New User section enter your new email address (which you want to make primary) and click on Send Invitation button.
- Now check your email (i.e. new email) inbox. You will find an email like Invitation to become an Amazon Associates Central user. Open it and click on the invitation link.
- By clicking on the invitation link as mentioned above, you will be taken to a new page where you have to enter your email address (same as in step 4 and 5.). They will also ask you to enter Amazon password. If you already have an Amazon account associated with this email address (new one), then you can enter that there and click on Log-in button. But if not, then click on Create Account button provided there. This will take you to another page. There you can register you new account and click to submit. You will get a code you can just ignore it.
- Now again log in to your previous Amazon Associates account. Click on Account Settings link that is provided on top right side.
- Now on Your Associates Account page under Account Information section click on option Manage account users and select your primary e-mail address.
- On this new page allow access to your new email address. And then drag down to come to Manage Account Users section. There you can make new email address as primary and also you will find an option to delete the previous one. Completed.