How To Tripple Your Site Traffic And Adsense Income With Facebook
Why Is Your Adsense Earnings Very Poor?
Are you still wondering why your Adsense earnings have continued to lag behind may be less than $1 a day despite the fact that you have written so many hubs or articles with high CPC keywords? Remember, in this business of Adsense and in all pay per click ad program, you make money based on the number of users who show interest on the ads displayed on your hub or blog column per day, which is also dependent on the number of viewers or traffic to your site or hub. If these things are lacking, forget about making money with Adsense, unless you want to manipulate Google Adsense by clicking on your own ads, which will only get you busted out of Adsense program for life, so avoid that or delete it from your brain entirely if you wish to stay long in Adsense business.
To increase your Google Adsense income, you need to first work on your:
1. Site traffic (the number of visitors to your site or blog)
2. Keywords (target profitable keywords with high CPC- Cost Per Click)
3. Page CTR (Click Through Ratio)
If you can achieve these three things, you are guaranteed of high income with Adsense program.
When I joined hubpages, I had lesser page views for the first six to ten months, until I started researching on how to increase my traffic, and in the process, I discovered a lot of secrets which I would love to share with every other ambitious publisher like myself. I am quite sure that you already know about how to increase your site’s traffic using social bookmarking sites like stumble upon, reddit, dig, freewebsubmission, etc, and I also know that you are aware of the need for backlinking and other forms of advertising your site- article marketing, link building, anchoring, etc. But if you still want to know more about increasing your blog or hub traffic, read this hub: how to increase targeted internet traffic to your site.
Haven done the right thing with your keyword research, quality contenting and ad placement (hubpages writers are out of this), I want to show you a new or may be a method that you are not too familiar with, that is guaranteed of increasing your site’s traffic and Adsense earnings in a very short time.
If you apply the secret I am about to reveal to you appropriately, you are guaranteed to achieve not less than 3000 page views in one week or less. And I also guarantee you a great increase in your Adsense earnings, especially if you have done the other things that you are supposed to do: quality contenting, interesting topic, good grammar for easy reading, keyword research, etc.
Straight to the business, how to increase targeted traffic to your site
In order for you to achieve this, you need the following:
1. Get a new E-mail address (preferably, yahoo)
2. A new facebook account with a unique name (advisably, catchy female name)
3. Update your profiles and upload pictures (preferably, sexy female pic, not provocative picture)
4. You need a good E-mail extractor or you purchase E-mails from a good marketer
5. You need to have a Microsoft Ms Outlook installed on your PC
Haven met all the above requirements, proceed down.
Is This Procedure A Spam?
Procedures To Increase Your Site Traffic With Facebook
1. Lunch your E-mail extractor and key in all the necessary fields, then go to extract to extract all the possible number of emails you can, make sure you are using a quality extractor so that you can be guaranteed of current emails.
2. Attach all the emails to your outlook software and save.
3. Log into your email account, and go to your address book, then upload new contacts through your outlook. All the emails you already stored in your outlook will be uploaded into your new email address book; they are now your contacts on your email.
4. Log into your facebook account, you will be asked by default to add friends from your email contacts, accept. You will be prompted to key in your email log in details, accept. Facebook software will automatically go into your email contacts and collect all the email contacts in your address book, and send them a friend request to be your friend on facebook. My research showed that 65% of those invited always accept the friendship request. So assuming you have 5000 emails uploaded to your email contacts (which is the maximum friend limit for a standard facebook account), and 65% of those 5000 accepts your request, that means you will have 3250 friends on your new facebook account.
You can repeat this with new contacts to complete your friends 5000 or 4500. Now, you can start to update your hubs’ url on your facebook wall, and on some of your friend’s walls too, and make sure you set your account privacy to friends of friends…so that friends to your friends can also see your updated links, like this, you get lots of unlimited traffic to your blog or hub. I did it, and it worked for me, you too, can try it and see the outcome.
I assure you that 39.5% of your new facebook friends and their friends will visit the site or sites you update on your wall, assuming you have an interesting topic.
Note: if you then want to go extra mile in boosting your site traffic, create groups on your new facebook account, then add most of your friends to the new group, and from time to time, send them updates on current news, gossip, vital information, etc, and while updating them with these news feeds, attach your hub or site’s url relevant to each news feed.
You can also encourage your group members to visit your hub or site while you do same to them, if they have blogs or sites. Good luck in your online business career, meet you at the top!
- A-Z Tips to Increase Site Visitors - Increase Traffic to Your Website - Web Traffic 101 - SEO Logic
Learn 26 sure-fire ways (A to Z) to increase web traffic and site visitors to your website.
- Increase Website Traffic Free
Many site owners do not know the simple techniques needed to increase website traffic free. We are making this article available to you free, so you can begin optimizing your site today!
- How to Increase Website Traffic - wikiHow
wikiHow article about How to Increase Website Traffic.