Hub a day
My Hubpages 30 day challenge
I wanted to get more active writing hubs so I decided to challenge myself to do a hub a day for the next 30 days.
Goals and reasons for the 30 day challenge:
- My goals are to write 30 hubs over the next month starting today May 22.
- Improve my writing over the next month (trust me I need to practice)
- I hope to learn new things and to help others learn something over the next month.
- To gain some followers in the hub pages community
- To earn a few extra dollars for my work.
- At the end of 30 days I want to go back and improve on my existing hubs and make them even better in terms of quality.
- become more active in the hub community.
- Update this hub on a daily basis with statistics so you can monitor my progress.
- I hope to inspire myself and others to challenge yourselves and set goals to achieve success.
By the end of this journey I will go over my did wells and of course my next times to see how I can further improve. (I'm sure there will be plenty of room for improvement)
Hub a day challenge
Day 1 May 22, 2012 - After getting the kids into bed I have started my 30 day challenge and wrote 2 hubs. This one of course and another hub about the Facebook IPO. Stay tuned for my next hub. Two down and 28 more to go.
Day 2 May 23, 2012 - Wrote my third hub for my challenge. Starting to get the hang of this.
Day 7 May 28, 2012 - Have not done much the last couple of days, been a bit busy. Just posted a recipe hub for potato and leek soup. Enjoy.
Day 8 May 29, 2012 - Just made another recipe hub for homemade clam chowder. Eight days into my challenge and I am a bit behind with 7 hubs. Still lots of time left, I can't believe how fast time goes by. I have my work cut out for me to create another 23 hubs.
Day 19 June 11, 2012 - I'm a bit slow. Only at 10 hubs, however I am still going for 30.
30 day challenge hubs
- Curry paste recipes
Tasty and simple curry paste recipes.
- BBQ burger recipes
Great BBQ burger recipe just in time for summer.
- Selling puts and calls
Option strategies selling covered calls and puts.
- Dragon dictation app
Advantages and disadvantages using dragon dictation.
- Homemade Stock
Your soup will taste great when you make your own homemade stock.
- Creamy Clam Chowder
Great homemade clam chowder recipe. Enjoy
- Do banks need more regulation?
Looking at banking regulation to see if these institutions need more or better regulation.
- Potato and Leek Soup
Great simple and delicious recipe for potato and leek soup.
- What is the fiscal cliff?
Are we headed for a fiscal cliff? What impact will it have on our economy?
- Who is at fault for the Facebook IPO debacle?
The Facebook IPO debacle, who's to blame?