Hubpages Experiment: Can you really make a passive income?
Do you want to make your own Experiment?
My New Year Resolution
It is almost that time of the year, when you review the year that is about to end and create new goals for the coming year. Well, 2015 for me is going to be all about new sources of income: I want to test myself and test Hubpages, I want to see if I can make a 'living' from this website. I know it's not going to be a piece of cake and I know I'm going to have to work hard for it. But I am really Excited and I really think I can do it! I can't wait to publish updates to tell you how I'm doing, so keep following ;)
The Initial Plan
I have been on hubpages since 3 weeks and this is my 5th Hub. Having said so, I have big plans for my future here!
- My first goal is to have 100 featured hubs published by the end of February. I know it's not going to be easy but I'm prepared to work hard.
- I also have to find out which is the best social media to promote my hubs: I'm thinking of Pinterest to start and then explore Twitter and Facebook as well.
- I also want to find a way to create backlinks from my website in order to drive traffic here.
- I really want to see how much I can make with 100 Hubs as I am already making some money (pennies of course) from my 4 featured hubs.
- I want to implement eBay and Amazon programs in my Hubs. (Any tips are welcome)
How much do you make every month here on hubpages?
In one year, by the end of 2015, I want at least 500 featured hubs published and hopefully I will have built a nice passive monthly income. My goal is also to publish weekly and monthly updates to monitor my progress. As I learn more about this process I will also share tips from my own experience. I hope you will find all this useful and inspiring for your own journey.
How to make money online
What's Your Plan?
I would love to connect with you and know more about your experience on Hubpages! I hope we can motivate each others in this journey and share our success! Please don't esitate to comment and share your experience, I am committed to this for 2015, I have so many ideas and so many interesting topics to write about. I hope you will keep following, I will keep you posted about my journey and my progress.