How To Follow Do A Hubpages With Love Tutorial
The Option Is Always Open
You may want to follow to find out if the author has responded to your comment. Sometimes another hubber leaves a comment in the form of a question. Or someone posts an opposing view, or leaves a great contribution to enhance or link to another hubpage.
All of these may be reasons why you want to find out if the author posted a response to your query or reply.
There will be times when you receive so many follow up notifications in your email box that you decide not to continue hearing everyone else's comment, unless this topic of choice really means a lot to you.
Another reason to continue following would be to meet other people and start up new friendships or respond to their comments, too.
NEWS: THE FOLLOW OPTION WHEN YOU COMMENT HAS NOW BECOME AUTOMATIC UNLESS YOU UNCHECK THIS FUNCTION
Select "Follow" When You Leave A Comment
You always have the option to stop following
Improve Hubpages Resources
One Way To Keep In Touch
Today's short and sweet hubpages tutorial will keep you connected to your friends on Hubpages. You will be notified whenever someone posts a comment on a hubpages where you have previously read and left a comment.
You will have the opportunity to leave more comments and follow the conversation. You will meet other hubbers who also enjoyed and left comments. You will be able to respond to the author as in threaded discussions on comment boards.
I must have missed out on almost two-years worth of conversations because I never realized this option was available on each hubpage. But, since I found it, I'm keeping in better communication with my friends in the community.
Actually, I recommend responding to each comment on your own hub, and I have always wondered how they returned back after a response. How did they know that someone left a message. This was the way!
By viewing the others who also "Follow" a particular hub, you will gain new friends with similar interests and appreciation for special authors.
Hubpages continually refines their features, providing easy and unique ways to improve your experience. I'm not sure that adding the RSS feed would provide this same 'live' response notification system.
Please let me know if you have found this short little tutorial helpful.
Demonstration Tutorial To Follow Comments
Some options on your comments include:
- Editing capability for 5 minutes
- Deleting capability for 5 minutes
- You may have to wait for author approval if comments are moderated
Further Refinement and Tips
Checking Your Email Notifications
Once you "FOLLOW" a hubpages, you will begin to receive notifications in your email box. You will note the difference between the comments left on your own hubpages and those as follow up to comments on a fellow hubpages.
View the video below. If comments fill up your in-box, you may decide to stop following.
Perhaps someone has a system where they immediately take action and then 'delete' the inbox message to keep their box clean. Suggestions welcome.
Follow Tutorial Part 2
Was This Helpful?
Did you know about this Hubpage Feature?
How To Unfollow A Hubpages
Okay. Now that you know how to follow. Sometimes you may be getting too many messages in your email in-box when someone or many people are posting comments. It was well and good that you made your comment and received a response. You may even have a little conversation going that you do want to follow.
But, sometimes you've had enough and you want to UNFOLLOW. There are a couple of ways to do that. One, is to click the UNFOLLOW link directly in the notification email from Hubpages Editor. Two, is to go to the Hub, skim it over and read any of the latest comments, and then decide you're finished right on the hubpages. Watch the video below to learn how to do it.
How To Unfollow
BONUS ITEMS ON THIS TUTORIAL
If you want to follow not just a hubpages blog, but a Hubber - the author of that blog - then click their image to go to their profile page. You will see a little GREE BOX that has a number, which displays the number of people already following this author. CLICK IT and you will now be following. The number will tally up a notch.
From there you will directed to leave some FAN MAIL.
SOMEONE NOW FOLLOWS YOU ON HUBPAGES
What if someone clicks the FOLLOW BUTTON and now follows you. If you have your Hubpages settings to receive email notifications you will get a message. Please note that it tells you to click the return FOLLOW button UNDER the profile photo. The administration has not yet corrected their automated messaging system to say the button is to the LEFT of the profile photo.
My Other Hubpages Tutorials
- How I Refer, Link and Share Hubpages with Friends, Family, Business Associates and Colleagues
How many ways can you share your Hubpages?
- Tutorial | Learn New Hubpages Feature Check Edit Stats Delete Suggested Links
Take a look at New Hubpages Data and Stats Feature. Fully explained to help Hubbers improve Hubpages.
- Hub Hopping Rate Thumbs Up
Loving the new Hub Hopping Feature. How do others feel about it? Let's explore together.
About the Author
Disclaimer: This Information is for Educational Purposes Only
- The information on this blogsite is posted for educational purposes only, and not intended to constitute medical or legal advice. As with any important medical or legal matter, you are advised to consult an experienced health care provider and/or knowledgeable attorney concerning your specific health & vaccine exemption or waiver concerns.
- No attorney-client relationship or doctor-patient relationship is intended, implied or created by the posting or viewing of information on this site; nor is a doctor-patient or an attorney-client relationship created by the submission or exchange of questions or information via email or otherwise with Debby Bruck
- Readers are responsible for their use of information provided on this blog or linked to from this site. Debby Bruck assumes no liability for the same.
- Debby Bruck has made reasonable efforts to ensure the accuracy of information on this blog site, but absolute accuracy is not guaranteed.
- Always check with your health care provider
- If You Enjoy Hubpages You may want to Join Now.