How To Improve Views on Hubpages
Create, Promote & Earn
Do It For The Love.....
When writing hubs for Hub pages it is important to write because you enjoy it or, it will be impossible to do well with Hub Pages. Finding different topics that you love writing about and that you know something about gives you all the subject matter that you need for years to come. If you write on subjects that interest you the most, then, you will start making money without even thinking about it. Be sure to check the box that will allow you to always use correct grammar and, spell check your work before publishing it. Hub P
ages has specific requirements for hubs to be featured. Check out the tutorial so, that you can make the best of your hubs.
Passion is the key because it will make you dedicate to making your hubs of the best quality which in the end is the most important thing. Be patient and take your time when writing hubs. Make sure your hub answers questions rather than asking questions. If you have additional hubs about your subject then link them for others to see.
It is a great idea to occasionally update hubs with new information which is the perfect time to promote older hubs as well as new ones.
Write Original Material
Always write material that is full of facts and other relevant information that pertains to your subject. The most important part of writing your hub is making it standout from other information on the web. Give your readers a reason to finish reading your article. Never directly copy information from the internet. Come up with information that is hard to find and make your article stand out from the rest. Use descriptive and informative short phrases or keywords to gain a larger online audience.
Use The Learning Center whether you are new to Hubpages or a veteran to help with any issues that you may encounter. If The Learning Center doesn't have the answers you need you can always post a question and then answers will come swarming in.
Be part of the community within Hub pages by posting and answering questions as well as participating in forums and contest. Keep your profile out front for all to see and you will soon find that your attracting page views and followers for your hubs. It's always a good idea to read other hubs and leave comments. Of course, when someone comments on your hubs respond with kind words. You don't have to agree with everyone and their opinions but, agree to disagree.
Don't be afraid to ask questions! Others who write on Hub pages or even Hub pages staff will be glad to help you through any problems. Most importantly keep writing hubs and never get discouraged. Hub pages has many outlets that help you get started and all it truly takes is a little hard work and dedication.
Do You Have an Account?
Are you a member of Hubpages?
Use Social Networking As a Tool!
After publishing several hubs you may find that they are not getting many reads. One thing you can do is to use social networking to help promote them to your family, friends and co-workers. Some of the social networking sites that work well and are Hub pages supported are:
Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest
Use these tools to share your hub to the masses when it is first published. Also, post a link to Hub pages in the feed or in your profile.
You can also promote your Hub pages profile page link into other profiles in sites such as Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, Linkd, and so forth. Blogs and chat rooms which are great places to share links to your blogs, questions or forums with Hub pages. For example: Your chatting in a chat room about football then naturally during commenting you can slide a hub in about football and tell them to check this out as part of your argument.
Hubpages: Publish and Earn
Thing's To Do On Hubpages
Write From Your Heart....
Use All The Capsules
When writing hubs be sure and incorporate the available capsules. The following is a list of the capsules with a comment on each.
1. Text Capsule-This is the most important capsule. When writing a hub break it up into several text capsules. Several sub titles will help you out with search engines and reader's prefer quick and easy access to the information.
2. Photo Capsule-Be sure and add plenty of large and small pictures to your hub to keep the reader's interest. Make sure and put a description under your photos and credit the photo.
3. Polls-A poll is a great tool to use to bring your reader into the hub more directly. If the hub is long enough it may be a good idea in some cases to have two polls.
4. Maps-Maps, like polls, help bring your reader more up close and personal on the subject of the hub.
5. Video Capsule-Use you tube videos that are your own and that pertain to the hub at hand to give your readers more information.
6. Quiz-The quiz is a quick and fun way to entertain the bloggers who are following the hubs.
7. Links-Links are very important to a hub. Link related hubs together in order to drive traffic from one hub to another.
8. Ratings-Use ratings capsules for ranking recipes or even movie reviews.
9. Table-A table can be used to summarize topics from your article. Make the table have relevant information that stands out.
10. Code-This is for embedding HTML.
11. eBay-This capsule should be used to sell items that directly pertain to the hub. Tip: use white as the background on this capsule.
12. Amazon-Sell items related to your hub on Amazon. Never put an eBay and an Amazon capsule next to each other.
Hubpages Guide For Newcomers
Can You Earn?
view quiz statistics
Internet Related Articles
- Remembering Steve Jobs: Inventor and Innovator
This article is about Apple Computer founder Steve Jobs. He brought us the first wave of personal computers as well as the I pod, I phone and I pad. Pictures, you tube videos, polls, maps and commentary are featured in this hub.
- Review of Apple's IPad 2
This hub documents the IPad 2 and all it's applications including the app Store, Internet, I Tunes, the camera and the notepad. Pictures, you tube reviews, polls, maps and commentary are also listed in this article. The Apple I Pad features a touch s
- Top Internet Websites of All Time
Amazon, Google, Facebook, Twitter and Ebay are featured in this article along with pictures, videos, polls, maps and commentary. Internet facts and information are listed here along with opinions.
- How To Sell Items Using Craigslist
This article demonstrates how to use Craigslist to sell your items. Make sure to describe in full detail the merchandise that is being sold. Pictures, you tube video clips, polls and commentary are featured in this hub as well.
- How To Open an Ebay Store
This article documents the three types of ebay stores and their functions for sellers. Commentary, pictures, videos and other information is listed in this blog. Always sell quality products.
Make Money With Hubpages
© 2014 Buster Johnson