- HubPages Tutorials and Community»
- HubPages Affiliate Programs
My Email Submit CPA Offer Successful Story
In this article, I will write the whole process how I promote CPA offer. I choose “Iphone/Droid” offer as an example.
The payout of this offer is $2 per email submit. And I plan to promote this CPA offer using my favour strategy: Pay Per View (PPV) traffic. Since most of the PPV ad networks allows the advertisers to add keywords and URL in order to get targeted traffic, I need to do the keyword and URL research related to Iphone and Droid.
Now let’s check the keywords of these mobile phones in Google and their search trends.
Open up browser and go to Google Keyword Tool
and type: “iphone” and “droid” in the keyword box. We see that there is quite a lot of search volume for these keywords. This means that there is enough traffic to get from these keywords.
Now we know that these mobile phones are popular enough to get traffic via PPV Ad Networks.
After I have finished the keyword research, I need to create URL list to target. To collect the targeted URLs related to your offer, I usually go to Alexa.com which has the rich website grouped in categories. You can find thousands of URL for your PPV campaigns to target.
Once you have prepared everything, you can set up campaigns in PPV networks. Why I prefer to setup PPV campaigns instead of PPC campaigns in Google Adwords. This is simple. PPV ad networks allow me to display the landing page directly without any clicks. In addition, PPV ad networks have less restriction than Google Adwords. Thirdly, PPV bid price is lower than PPC bid price. For example, I only bid for $0.01 per view in Mediatraffic and $0.004 per view in Hooqy. Compared with Google Adwords, I can spend less to optimize my campaigns.
The PPV networks I usually use are Adonnetwork, Hooqy, MediaTraffic and Trafficevance. With the above PPV networks, I can have around 8 – 20% conversion rates with my CPA offers. And of course it depends on how good the offer is and how targeted the movies and the demography are.
Lets say you get traffic to the landing page at $0.01 / view. 100 Views = $1
15% Conversion rate = 15 signups
This equals $30 in commission if each signup is $2. It may not seem much at the beginning, once you start tweaking your keywords and URLs, the offers you can achieve up to 30% conversion rate which will boost your profits. If you can find 3-4 such CPA campaigns, you can reach $90 - $120/day
Let’s revise this strategy step-by-step:
1. Choose an email/zip submit offer from your CPA network.
2. Identify potential demography of users that will be interested in the offer.
3. Go to Google Keyword Suggestion Tool & Alexa.com to generate the keywords & URLs list.
4. Create Pay per view (PPV) campaigns in the ad networks like Adonnetwork, DirectCPV, Hooqy, MediaTraffic, Trafficvance.
5. Make sure you target your CPA offer to the right country. Most of the email/zip submit offers target to US/UK only.
9. Once you start the PPV campaigns, monitor closely the results, fine tune the keywords and URLs to improve conversions.