- HubPages Tutorials and Community»
- HubTool Tutorials
Short Hub on Important Subject of Hub Design | Webpage Design
Importance of WebPage | HubPage design
We do SEO, Keyword research and we produce market researched unique and original content.
The first line is like an Ideal one and of course we are not ideal in any aspect we are human. But notice that we do are those in terms of algorithms.
This hub is all about the aesthetic aspect of a webpage. The attraction and visual appeal which a well ordered and designed HubPages would bring to the picture and its advantages to a blogger and Hubber.
Designing and Arranging your HubPage Capsules
While designing your hubs just keep these points in mind and be flexible when you need to be according to the need of your Hubs
- Keep images away from the first text capsule. Two reasons, the first text capsule is important for SEO and as a introduction to your Hubs. Second, Adsense Ads are besides it, hence provide Adsense good visibility, besides if you add Image besides first text capsule the Adsense shift below and hence less click through rate.
- Images should be Capsule theme related if possible and use quarter width more often
- Keep RSS Capsule on the later half after the hub post. That will not interfere and take the focus away from your hub and writing. Never keep it in b/w or at the start of Hub
- If you intent to use map capsule or any other one keep it above comment but below RSS.
- Use some kind of Signature Image if possible, create a brand among your readers.
Now that much from my part, Next step involves using you imagination and experimentation for the maximum results.
Signing Off till next hub
Share the spirit of Web2.0
Please Vote up and Link Up and share on your Facebook and Twitter accounts so that it will reach to more of the Netizens and New Bloggers.
Also indicate your responses via tablets Useful, funny, awesome, beautiful.
Please take some time to put your valuable feedback and comments in the box so that I can bring change in my writing and blogging.