- HubPages Tutorials and Community»
- Making Money on HubPages
Tips on How to get your hub account Amazon Affiliate ready for earnings
Initial steps require an Amazon affiliate Account Authorization
- You have to be an authorized Amazon affiliate account holder.
- You need to have a valid registered bank account to become one.
- Register for the Amazon affiliate program.
- After approval of your Affiliate account with Amazon, a verification is required.
- Hubpages has a verification section for Amazon, via your my account section.
Amazon verification process
- Make sure that your bank account, has also been verified with Amazon, to receive earnings & prior to making any further step beyond this point.
- This process may take several business days, depending on banking systems.
- Once all is said, and done the hubpages system will be ready to provide further instructions.
- Follow the on screen instructions, via the my account section, for Amazon set-up & verification approval.
- Once hubpages approves of the connection, and your account verified with Amazon.
- You will be enabled and ready to utilize, all the Amazon product linking features.
Amazon capsule - Top right of the screen (hub editing area)
Amazon Gift Card
Locating the Amazon Capsule
- Locate the hub, you like to activate the Amazon product features.
- Edit it, or simply start a new hub, by clicking the create a hub link above.
- The image above, shows the capsules location.
- Look towards the top right of the screen, for the capsule options.
- Click the Amazon capsule tab there.
- A blinking message should indicate to you, that there's a new capsule below.
- Look at the bottom of your hub editor (you can also look for the add indicator to do it).
- The new capsule should be available, for providing info to generate the Amazon ads.
- Click on edit, allowing you access to this capsule, & its tab options.
- Select the appropriate Amazon option to choose from.
- The easiest one to choose is the, "Choose a keyword" option.
- Type any keyword of choice, to see if amazon can match up a product for it.
- Try to keep the products you choose, relevant to your hubs overall theme.
- You can also add additional items, by selecting to increase the number there.
- Click save & your hub will have its first amazon product, ready for positioning.
Affiliate Marketing Books
Positioning your capsule for more effective marketing
- Think about how you would like to place the module.
- Don't just place the capsule anywhere.
- Surely by leaving the capsule far below at the bottom of every hub, will make your hubs look generic and sort of bland, lacking style in terms of web page positioning.
- Think about your visitors and what they wanna get from the products you've selected.
- Make sure that you products relate to the subject matter its positioned next too..
- By improving these sort of positioning strategies can make all the difference on the web with your hubs.
- How to position the capsules is simple, look for the green arrows on any capsule.
- Just play around with these arrows a bit to get differing looks on your hub.
- Look at the hubs of the day, and the top hubbers most recent hubs to get a better idea. about positioning and spacing of your capsules, because they have all on thing in common, and that's experienced success on hubpages.
- Good Luck!
Other Amazon Affiliate hubs & resources
- Making Money Selling Products Online with Amazon's A...
Top 10 Tips on Making Money With the Amazon Affiliate Program on Your Blog, Web 2.0 site or Website. Learn how to sell Amazon products & earn Big money. Read this how to guide and start making money with Amazon associates.
- How Do I Create an Amazon Affiliate Account on HubPa...
In the future, you may be able to earn directly from Amazon through the HubPages Earnings Program. In the meantime, however, follow the directions below to create an Amazon Associates account. One of the ways to make money on HubPages is to use...
- Amazon Affiliate Program Payout: Make Money, Earning...
The amazon affiliate program is not complex, but it is somewhat harder to work with than Google AdSense. By far I can say most of my income comes from Google AdSense, but like all businesses and writing is one of them, it is not wise to put all your
- How to Make Money Using the Amazon Affiliates Progra...
This article provides practical advice on how to make money using the Amazon Affiliate Program.